Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE Featuring Jo Matthias 05/03/09
5/5/2009 8:51:46 PM

Vessie,

I failed to thank you for being my friend....I apologize.  I truly appreciate your friendship....

Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2009 12:41:28 PM

Jo heres my number if you want to talk

(760)845-3171 and not about Business Ok? i get enough !

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/7/2009 1:33:36 PM
Well Jo, Rosie is blessed to have you. I am a Nurse in a Nursing Home and see the fortunate ones who have families who are constantly there, who bring "home" in to their people, and then there are those who you can see in their face are not really happy anymore. It isn't everyone who will pack up their life to take care of the old folks; what a blessing for Rosie to have someone who cares so much! Even in the sadness of your losses and the pain, know the Joy that heaven has to see such sisterly love, and yes there is Joy, even in pain and sadness, when we walk other people's hard roads with them, and remain a constant companion and strength. Not all people can or will confront times like these with old and ill people, and I have seen that, but my Nursing motto always was to be there for hurting or suffering or dying people even if it's not the most comofrtable thing, because "someone needs to be there." And someone isn't always there, but you are, and there's some real goodness and joy in that! And there's also some real goodness and joy to feel inside, even with the pain, that you looked a bit past yourself and your own pain, in order to make some hard and lonely days brighter for someone else! It's all worth it and it means more than even we realize sometimes. So go on and keep giving and know the rewards. Love Kim
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2009 4:19:09 PM

+0
5/9/2009 4:19:35 PM
Hi Jo

We are so happy for you being featured in this nice Forum by Thomas. We thank you for joing Garden Of Friendship. ENJOY YOUR SHOWCASE

SECRET GARDEN PRAYER
© Haylay Westenra

Let your arms enfold us through the dark of night
Will your angels hold us till we see the light

Click above

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY
The Garden of Friendship Team
Carla, Sara, Sharmaine and Georgios

Kindly Regards
GardenOfFriendshipTeam
Join our Welcome New Members

Garden of Friendship Team