Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE Featuring Jo Matthias 05/03/09
5/5/2009 5:52:05 PM

Hello Vessie,

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 5:56:24 PM

Hello Myrna,

Thank you so much for your post, I appreciate your friendship, and I love the flowers!!!

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 6:01:01 PM

Hello Beryl,

Wonderful to have you here!  Thank you so much for the post and flowers!!!!  I am very glad to have you as a friend.

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 6:04:02 PM

Thanks JO , it's really nice to see you reply back to friends ,

makes me very happy to see that personally,

hey so what is this , you like QUEEN? LOL

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/5/2009 8:49:04 PM

Thomas, sometimes you are such a hoot!!!   And I so appreciate you!!!!  Thank you so much!!!!!!!!   I'm not a queen, and don't want to be one either!!!!   I am just ME............

I am trying to get back to being myself.  Last September I lost my best friend, he was 55 and passed away in his sleep because of carbon monoxide poisioning.  He had been very ill for many years with other medical problems.  He was a kidney transplant patient(over 20 years)  and also had Liver disease and Hepatitis C.   His Mother, Rosie, was in the hospital at the time he passed,  with blood clots in her legs which left her paralyzed from the waist down.  Pat passed on the 11th of September and Rosie came home on the 19th of September.  I placed all my belongings in a storage facility and moved in with Rosie.  I could not let her go to a nursing home.  I have been involved with Rosie and her family since I was a child and they are family to me.

I haven't been too active here because of that and other family problems.

Rosie is in the hospital again with pneumonia and an unknown blood loss problem.  She is 79 and every time she goes to the hospital it is worse than the time before, and I am just devastated......This time has been the worst.  I am afraid that this time she won't make it home.

I know that this is not the forum for my problems, but I felt that I needed to explain why my posts have been so few and far between....

You are a wonderful friend Thomas and I truly appreciate you and your support and friendship.....

Have a wonderful and blessed day!!!

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0