Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I was Pondering...
4/17/2009 3:30:14 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2009 4:13:17 PM

Hello Dearest Canadian Brother Nick!

Thank You...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
4/17/2009 9:04:08 PM
Yes, very special story Branka and I agree that faithfulness and the power behind it is like a natural wonder in man's best friend. Why? What a question. Unconditional Love we know is the answer, and again, God "is" Love, and His Spirit is that unconditional kind, but why? An interesting thought here: In one of my college classes the subject of "The problem of evil" came up. Also came up was the view that if there is an all powerful God of love then he wouldn't have allowed evil so then such a God cannot be real. Another of man's conclusive reasonsings, but wait... Where there is perfect love I thought, there must be the freedom to choose perfect love, because if free will is not a part of love then love is not, because how could you ever recognize love if it was a forced thing or one of automation? How would you ever recognize the part that makes love so grand and what it is...the willingness of it? So if there is perfect love, and if there must be free will to make perfect love, love, then this means what is not love must also be real, which would be evil. I do ponder on this free will God allows man, and also I believe, insists that he have. It gives him the option of evil, and I believe the "Why" is the choosing of that option. Another curiosity is how God attributes all that opposes him to evil. Why? Is he just prideful? No, he can't be if he's "perfect" love, because perfect love and pride do not at all coincide but are in opposition and why? The reason is also curious. See the connections here: At the same time, what opposes God is evil and also what opposes love. Could it be that God "IS" Love and that to oppose God is to oppose Love? Wow, we said that further back! So is it true that by opposing God we oppose Love, which he says is what he is? (Hard to imagine any being, being Love itself!) But God says this is just what he is. What is Evil? In this scenario, evil is whatever opposes God. Could evil be the "will" of man? Does man have an evil will? Did he crucify Love on a Cross 2000 years ago? Apparently he does have an evil will. Don't jump me here now; men also have a will of perfect love, to varying mesaures, since the spirit of life in man was breathed into him by perfect love, yes? Sounds like man here has 2 sides? God says he does; and the Apostle Paul said there is a part of me that wars against my soul; many of you are aware that we are born in a nature of sin but also can be born of the nature of pure perfect love. Remember how satan said he would exalt himself above the throne of God? Here is a will that opposed God. Is the spirit of this will that opposed God influencing this world today? I would say so! What is the answer? If such a war between pure love and evil is in existence in the invisible spiritual realm and has been from the beginning, before man, then I'd say it's logical to even the earthly mind of man that something more powerful than a mortal answer or mortal strength will be necessary to conquer evil. God says that yes, something more powerful than man must save him from the evil. It was not the mere physical death of a good man that conquered evil, death, hell, and the grave. Any presence at all of evil cannot and will not conquer evil. It will not because there will always be some trace of evil, even in the appearance of imperfect love, that pulls against the complete annhialation of the will that opposes Love (God). It cannot for the same reason. Only pure Love can and will demolish evil completely. Who could do that but God? And God did do it; he came to us in the form of a man and paid the price for evil his own self! What kind of Love would allow itself to pay such a high price for an evil that opposed it and sought to annhialate it? Would we ever do such a thing? Would we ever lay ourselves on an alter of sacrifice for an evil enemy who sought our destruction? "This" Love that "IS" God is amazing and awesome! And it or he alone has the awesome power to finally overcome the terrible evils that man's will has brought upon this race. The answer is here and is coming one day in full strength. If I were preaching I end this by saying the words of a song: "People get ready, Jesus is coming, soon we'll be going home!" Amen. Sister Kim. Sorry to be so long winded but I was on a journey!
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2009 9:26:14 PM

Hello Dearest Kim!

Thank You for your visit and your generous contribution...

To express my Gratitude, I am making a huge deposit into your bank account...

With friendship,

Hugs,

Alain

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/18/2009 2:57:30 AM

Dearest Alain and Kim,

I read Kim`s words very carefully and there are some points which I feel need to comment.

Would try  not to  write too long post :) .

This faithful dogie Dena ... was seeking for her beloved family in really  very difficult, and actually cruel circumstances. How many bombs, soldiers and all other dangerous "things" were following her. I cried watching at Lessie when was back home. BUT LESSIE KNEW WHERE WAS HER PLACE. Dena ... couldn`t know that.

My search for my place at MY God`s home lasted pretty longer than Dena`s.

The dogie was surrounded by death all around it. It followed it`s instincts ... or LOVE from the family who was in deep sorrow for losing it.

I was following : AMAZING AND FASCINATING WORDS, great explanations ... The ocean of the New Age doctrines, has as each another one, things visible, and things hidden at the depths.

DEVIL has no love. BUT ALL WHAT IS cann`t EXIST without love. DEVIL HAS NOT LOVE, BUT NEEDS IT TO SURVIVE AND to GO AHEAD. There was a speech between God and devil :

DEVIL TOLD HIM : "YES GOD, YOU CREATED ALL WHAT IS, BUT I CREATED MONEY AND NOW ... HAHAHA, I CAN BUY ALL WHAT YOU HAVE CREATED".

GOD TOLD HIM : "YOU CANN`T BUY LOVE."

Well, devil, if cann`t buy , has enough slyness TO CHEAT.

If you look around yourself, all the people whom we use to call good - really live like the fools. Giving always much more than they ASK to receive (so seldom they ASK for anything from anyone) ... they suffer. But however they might suffer ... THEY ALWAYS ENCOURAGE AND LIFT UP ALL AROUND THEM. WHY? HOW?

Because they were born with the gift of love.

Is God irresponsible fool, to refuse His True Gold - Love given to someone by birth? Of-course, nooooooooo.

Then?

Knowing people`s hearts ... God would always see the intention behind an act. Where He won`t find a sly intention ... He would easily sober up "a good - brother of the fool". To find the Mercy in God we must PRAY and use our intelligence.

After 20 years of a diligent spiritual research, today I know the same what knew my grandmother and all my ancestors :

THERE`S ONE GOD, HOLY TRINITY and a many many IDOLS.

My ancestors believed in God`s words said by the priests and preachers.

I didn`t.

Passing near all the Scillas and Harbides ... having a very bloody and injured skin, heels and heart ... much much slowly than Dena ... I found the Home of my family.

We people are very arrogant.

There`s much much to learn from all is around us. Only the two things never can be learned : BORN WITH LOVE CANN`T LEARN SLYNESS, AND SLY - CANN`T "IMPLANT" LOVE.

All others can be the subject of exchange. Or as my Luka wrote me a few days ago : "SLYNESS NEEDS CLAMOR (NOISE) AND SPEAKS ALOUD. IT NEEDS ADVERTISING AND WISH TO FASCINATE. IT USES ALL WHAT IS, WHILE WISDOM IS SILENT. AND IT SERVES ALL WHAT IS".

Love you all. Amen.

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!