Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
I was Pondering...
4/17/2009 9:00:31 AM

Dearest Friends,

This morning, I received this video from a dear friend of mine...

A wonderful song by an amazing young man...

I wanted to share this with all of you so that we can reflect a little on the subject and maybe someday, who knows, together we could find the answer and then be able to bring about some outstanding changes...

((youtube id="9F31ScdYbK8"))((/youtube))

If only we could learn something...

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I was Pondering...
4/17/2009 9:43:58 AM
Hi Alain,

This is just beautiful.  It is something when the children see the needs of others.  I think we all have ask the question, WHY?

My answer is greed and hatred:  But
 LOVE IS THE ANSWER -- the only answer is LOVE and it has to start with all of us. 

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2009 9:52:15 AM

Wonderful, just wonderful! Thank you Alain!

I logged in to "settle" all the debts at my forum, but was attracted here. This video inspired me to share with all of you one another so touching story, which may have the same title : TELL ME WHY ...

In August 1995 Croatian government and heir military forces finally got rid from near all the Serbs. In the column with over 250.000 refugees (mostly old and ill people, women and children) was also one family from the town of my birth PETRINJA. They , as all others, took with them only their elementary things... and left behind themselves ... a big big richness and all what ever have had.

The column was permanently under Croatian bombs, even when was passing through Bosnia and Herzegovina ...

Finally ... each of the refugees found any of the roofs above their heads, so did the family from my birth place. They were in the sorrow for all what have lost ... but biggest sorrow caused the lose of their beloved dog, a crossbreed of the wolf-dog and Posavina-chaser, named DENA.

~ click~

AFTER 139 DAYS OF THE SEARCH ... AND OVER 500 KM WANDERING FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER ... DENA FINALY FOUND IT`S MASTERS !!! This news and the pic of this faithful animal ... was the top news world wide.

THE FAMILY EMIGRATED FROM SERBIA, AND THANKS TO THIS DENA`S TRUE HEROISM ... CANADIAN AMBASSY  PERMITTED IT TO IMMIGRATE WITH THE FAMILY.

IF STILL IS ALIVE, DENA IS SOMEWHERE AT CANADA.

If we, even sometimes, could be as smart, brave and faithful as our fourlegged friends usually are.

Wish you a beautiful weekend!

Branka

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2009 9:58:54 AM
Branka,

What a nice story, very sad but also good ending.  It is all about LOVE!

Love to you, my dear friends.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/17/2009 10:43:28 AM

Hello Dearest Myrna and Branka!

You are just AMAZING... my Friends...

Thank you for your visit and support always... and, Branka - what a wonderful story... aren't they amazing these wonderful four-legged friends? Thank you so much for sharing with us here!

If we could be able to show the same kind of unconditional love that they give us each and everyday of our lives, what a transformed world would this be...

With Lots of Love and Friendship,

Blessings,

Hugs

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!