Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: And the Best Forum Award for April 2009 goes to......
5/1/2009 3:41:21 PM
Congratulations Luka! Enjoy a very exciting month!

Love life and live it creatively,
Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2009 3:04:40 AM

Hello my dear Nigerian friend!

You can`t be late here :) .

Thanks for stopping by and for the congrats.

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2009 3:35:03 AM

My dear Sir,

This animal is so choosy ... and has so huge appetite .

First, I must feed it up ... and then may spend. I try to adopt the wisdom of "spending free to attract more" but seems I am not best student.

I wish you can see and enjoy the speed and ease with which my mother manage with money.

Ahhhhhhhhh .... If I only succeed to grab her gens for that.

She calls me "Moliere`s son" . But her father (my amazing grandaddy) is much worse than Moliere`s L`Avare (The Miser) ... so genetics and education in my case give an unbeatable results :). (LOL, now I am reminded of Moliere`s saying:

"A learned fool is more a fool than an ignorant fool."

So, if I was blessed only by The Miser gens ... it won`t be that much hopeless :) .)

Thanks for the visit and for encouraging me to spend :).

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/2/2009 3:44:56 AM

Hello Leanne,

Thanks for the visit and congratulations. April is always so exciting to me, and this year it also didn`t fail :) .

Blessings and hugs,

Luka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2009 11:18:40 PM
HI BFA Team!

Is seems that I missed this BFA or maybe it was the period I had problems to post, Now I try again. Lets hope I will go through this time.

LUKA is a new young anve very creative member. He is so young that I many times admire him for his wise replies with deep meanings. And yes he is able to give advice. Ask me I know.

His name tells it all. Luka is a Greek name. Ha, ha, ha! I telling you the truth. It is not Hebrew if you thought so. Socrated said that names are related to our behaviour. Now lets give some information about name. Apollo vas Luceaus (enlightnened) and Zeus was Luceius (from Mt Lucaeon). Last year the archaeologist found a prehistoric Zeus Altar at the top of Mt Lyceaon. Luky (λύκη) means light in Greek.

His work in AdLandpro is very positive. His forum deserves the BFA Award and so his contribution.

CONGRATULATIONS
LUKA BABIC

♥♫Nella Fantasia-Celtic Woman♥♫Click above

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!