Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: And the Best Forum Award for April 2009 goes to......
6/1/2009 5:41:36 PM
No problem Luka.

Things are now sorted out.

There must have been communication break down somewhere on the path  and you were polite enough and didn't ask about it.

Most people will let me know after day or two if I'm late so I never had to put this into my calendar.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2009 3:37:20 PM

Dear Pauline and Joe, dear Bogdan,

Luka is not enough patient to use dial-up connection (wireless has been lost whole day). So, I wished to let you know that tomorrow morning Luka`s prize would be at his bank at Belgrade!

Thank you Bogdan. Each time you show how great person you are.

There were not bad intentions from "female mouth" voicing out, shy or polite , male words.

Luka was very angry on Kathleen for posting this here (and I was very angry on him for spiking around and not directly). But this Kathleen received money to her Paypal account (Serbia doesn`t work with Paypal) and drove her car several miles to transfer him via Western Union.

ENOUGH ABOUT FRIENDSHIP ???

Thank you Kathleen! I very much appreciate your help and friendship.

LOVE AND BLESS YOU ALL!

Branka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/2/2009 4:06:52 PM

LOL Branka!

It wasn't a long drive, less than 5 miles, we don't know metric km here in USA!  You trusted me with it and can't tell you how many times I thought about keeping it, honestly!  BUT I worked in a bank before and several stores and never stole, under insurance bond, that's a USA thing for people who have to work with money, a non-theft insurance.  But I'm not under non-theft bond NOW. Haha.  (I sent it anyway :)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!