Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: And the Best Forum Award for April 2009 goes to......
5/12/2009 4:02:28 AM

Dear Georgios,

I also have experienced some troubles with logging in ALP past few days.

I thank you for honoring and praising me here that much.

I do believe that our names describe us. The customs of Croatian Serbs advice for the first newborn son to be named on behalf of his father. So, according to them, I should be Daroslav ( Dorotheus) and that was my mother`s wish.

A full month I was without A N Y  name, and each one called me on behalf of their wishes. Finally, when my father went to the municipality to give me an official name , he was invisibly guided to name me Luka. That was a full surprise for all. Mother also wished to name me Melchior (main character in her favorite novel "Cyclops" by Ranko Marinkovic) and that was considered as a nonsense from all around her. Melchior as Serb or Croat - more than ridiculous :) . I failed to be Melchior, but having a third eye very busy, I didn`t fail to be Cyclops :) :) .

Again I am connected with an ancient Greece :) .

Thank you my dear and very respected Greek friend.

The video is majestic, thank you very much!

Luka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/30/2009 6:09:58 PM

Hi BFA Team,

Are you making an effort to make sure the winners GET their $200?  Luka hasn't received his $200 YET, tsk tsk!!  He won 2 months ago!!  It doesn't take 2 months to PRINT money, why 2 months to send it??

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/30/2009 11:29:44 PM

Kathleen,

Ah female mouth! (Now I am really not sounding like the chauvinistic male pig).

Even though I am not too happy for finding your concern posted in public, I appreciate it.

LOL, were you concerned for me or for the potential further winners :) ... ?

Ah ...

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2009 6:59:53 AM
Concerned for you AND future winners including this month which I am in the top 3.  An election with hard rules to win should have a hard rule about giving the prize quickly.
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/31/2009 11:39:24 AM
Dear Luka & Kathleen,

your concerns will be brought to Bogdan's notice, he is the one who can explain the delay in prize money being received by winners.

We are sorry for the delay, but in future we would appreciate winners letting us the team know if they dont receive it within that month please! If you stay quiet about it how are we to know you have not received it ? So please be kind enough let us know.

Luka we have sent Bogdan a pm telling him you have not received your prize money. Hopefully you should receive it soon...our apologies again for the delay.

Jill please let us know if you have received yours.

The BFA Team

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!