Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: And the Best Forum Award for April 2009 goes to......
5/31/2009 12:59:51 PM

Dear Pauline and Joe,

Don`t know what to tell you :) . I greatly appreciate your will to help. I AM JUST SURE NO ONE OF YOU DIDN`T TAKE MY MONEY :) :) :) (There`s reason for mentioning that :) ).

BTW - I really have created that forum for my friends.

Kathleen, maybe I am too lyrical :) and your well grounded help is now finally appreciated as it deserves.

I was a bit angry on you this morning.

I love Joe and Pauline much more than all the money of this world, and just felt unpleasant and upset when saw your post.

Kathleen, I would ask you to give me some lessons about money. Beside being Serb (that is a kind of trouble :) - we are too emotional ) , I was educated by lady who is a true wizard in making money, but her scheme and veeeeery weird relation to money - no one can figure out. Meaning : she is  the queen as barefoot and homeless, as with the crown and a big fortune. 

But I am not she, just one very close and very puzzled :).

Hugs,

Luka

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/31/2009 1:23:55 PM

Hi Luka,

You know I love you very much and I would not put a public statement to make you angry.  Yesterday you said something like "There isn't really a $200 prize is there?" and that made me sad because Adlandpro is very important to me and I know the prizes ARE given, and we want this to be an international place where everyone trusts what's written by the admin-backed elections, I do trust it.  I knew it had to be just a mistake or was overlooked.  Love is all there is and I love this place and trust it with my life always, the difference between me in 1997 being a total mess and then getting into Adlandpro (classifieds) in 1998 gave me a true daily focus and turned me away from my own messes. 

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/31/2009 1:35:40 PM

Hi Kathleen,

Just because Adland means so much to me, I wouldn`t mention that money. It was you making the planes, if would win this prize, what would do with money, and I honestly asked you if you think this prize is real, because no one mentioned me anything about money ? (except at the this forum here).

I thank you again for your concern. Each of is different, and has a different approach to the problem. If we didn`t speak last night, I would never mention this to anyone. 

Luka

+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/1/2009 2:24:39 PM
Hi Luka,

I'm sorry to see that this happed. Usually I get notification from Pauline, and then the winner sends me their Pay Pal email address.

If you have not sent it to me (and I can't remember every opening this kind of message from you) or have not indicated that you would need a check sent, I would not act on it.

Also in the future, just let me know that something is not handled. This will not need to be considered by the entire community.

Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/1/2009 2:46:28 PM

Hello Bogdan,

HERE IS MY SINCERE APOLOGY. Surely, things should not be commented in public.

It was my mistake and it has it`s prize. I feel pretty ashamed.

I sincerely apologize.

Luka (hope this time from my account)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!