Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: You Are Cordially Invited
4/7/2009 6:59:13 AM

Hi Kathleen,

Well, I too am a cat lover and both of mine are indoors all the time.  They are literally tortured by the huge numbers of birds that visit, and once the sliding glass doors are opened in the springI ALWAYS know where my cats are!!  I would bet that you have a few stories to tell - are you holding out on me?

Thanks for your support, Kathleen!!

Judy

Have you visited the blog yet? and left your comments?  I truly would love it if you would all have a look!

Bird Essentials Blog

The prevalent Morning Dove

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 7:08:15 AM

Hi Muriel!!

As long as you have given them a food source outside, there is no need for  them to enter the house.  All of my feeders, with the exception of the hummingbird feeders that I keep close to the house, are fairly removed from the house.  Can't say I have ever seen a mouse eating at the bird food, and we live near a field where we often see field mice.

I really appreciate your visit and support and hope you will get those feeders back out there. 

Hugs and blessings,

Judy

The purple finch:

BIRD ESSENTIALS BLOG

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 7:15:09 AM

Hi Nick,

I knew I would see you here!!  One of oldest and dearest ALP friends!!  Congratulations on being the POTM!!  What a well deserved recognition!  Thank you for the lovely Easter graphic, my friend and for ever present support in everything I do here!!

Hugs and blessings,
Judy

Black Capped Chickadee!

Bird Essentials blog

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 7:19:19 AM

Dear Judy,

I like your birdessentials blog very much.

I am on a too serious distance from you to be useful with any bird`s stuff, so I brought some of them here.

THIS MALE BIRD MOSTLY CAN BE HEARD EARLY IN THE MORNING.

WHY ?

ONLY THEN, THE LADIES FROM HIS FLOCK ARE PRETTY QUIET :) .

And next one birdie was found at Alain`s VALIDATION punct :

Beside being an overocean bird myself, I think Judy I just proved you how useless with the birds I can be :) .

WISH A HAPPY TUESDAY TO ALL!

Hug you Judy, sending kisses to a little Princess at your lap !

Luka

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2009 7:55:50 AM

Oh Luka, you are just too funny!! 

Did you know that some of ugliest of ducklings mature into the lovliest of adult birds!!

Adland is world wide - you are never too far away to share a story.  We are all right here together!

Hugs and blessings, Luka and thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support and friendship.

Judy

Now how wierd is this?

Bird Essentials Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!