Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GENOCIDES: CRIMES AGAINST ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIANS
3/25/2009 2:21:00 PM
Hi Lydia!

Thank you for the comment I agree with you! At the bottom of your post is a link. For security purpose I can not go in there. My restrictions for the security of my PC block the site.

I had real problems with the Scientology "movement" at early 70-ies. It took me five years to get red of them. 
I know all those Greek Journalists. It may be as you say. They make opinion and rule Greece. It is "vera" true that they would like to "give" Greece a New Age religion. They have many articles on those subjects.

I do not follow their ideals and ideas.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GENOCIDES: CRIMES AGAINST ABORIGINES
3/25/2009 2:26:32 PM
Hi Nick!

Thank you for so much for the Child Angel. Here is another nice angel with emotion. Relax and Enjoy.

SPIRITUAL AWAKENING-RELAXATION-PAN PIPES

click above

Georgios
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2009 2:56:28 PM

Georgios,

You write of genocide in Australia, can you explain this?
You need to clean up your own backyard before you can become a racist!

GREEK BARBARISM

Greek Atrocities and Massacres of Turks

It is estimated that more than 50,000 Muslims , including women and children, lived in the Peloponnese in March 1821. A month later, when the Greeks were celebrating Easter, there was hardly anyone left. The few who managed to escape to fortified cities were suffering from starvation. Everywhere the unburied bodies of murdered Turks were rotting. According to William St. Clair:

"The Turks of Greece left few traces. They disappeared suddenly and finally in the spring of 1821, unmourned and unnoticed by the rest of the world…Upwards of 20,000 Turkish men, women and children were murdered by their Greek neighbours in a few weeks of slaughter. They were killed deliberately, without qualm and scruple…Turkish families living in single farms or small isolated communities were summarily put to death, and their homes burnt down over their corpses. Others, when the disturbances began, abondened home to seek the security of the nearest town, but the defenceless streams of refugees were overwhelmed by bands of armed Greeks. In the smaller towns, the Turkish communities barricaded their houses and attempted to defend themselves as best as they could, but few survived. In some places, they were driven by hunger to surrender to their attackers on receiving promises of security, but these were seldom honoured. The men were killed at once, and the women and children divided out as slaves usually to be killed in their turn later. Read more

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2009 4:34:36 PM
Hi John!

What in Gods name is this JOHN LEAL! Are you a follower of the Australian - Turkish Media Group, the fascistic organization? You should look more in your history books, you National Archives and not to a ULTRA REACTIONAIRE Muslim organization that settled down in Australia and their "information". This is very bad of you to use links of non official histroy sites. Your posts here OFFEND AUSTRALIA first for misleading their citizens and then you as person for being ignorant on European History. This can harm your country. Your information in both psots comes from following links:

Welcome to the pages of
Australian - Turkish
Media Group

Your information is inofficial and based on halucianations. The information in your both post is from a para-state and ultra reactionair organization. Have you heard of Gray Wolfs? Maybe you should read about them. Who they are and what problem they cause Turkey today. As you can read Your Government Officially said sorry for this aful thing they made to the Aborigines.

I don't know any country with name Greece 1821. Greece was recognized 1828. But yes the Greek people rebelled against Turky 1821 against 400 years of slavery, rapes, offend, family peace, lost properties and human rights.

I recommend you to confirm this from TURKEY HISTORY ARCHIVES but also with your Governments position in United Nations on this matter, because if you read the articles from the above links then you as AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN WOULD BE SHAMED to suppor t or have those organizations as sourse for HUMAN RIGHTS.

CONFIRM THE INFORMATION YOU SEND HERE WITH AUSTRALIAN FOREING OFFICE and then come back to tell the community the truth.

With your ignorance you are offending your country, but most of all recognized countries and christian peoples, like Greeks, Armenians, Arameans, Maronists, Lebanese, Georgians, Ossetines, Migrels, AKhbazians, Romanians, Serbs, Bulgars, Bosnians, Illirians, Dacean, Apomacheans and even Muslims like Kurds and Alevides and many others who live in what once was the East Roman (Byzantine) Empire and later the Ottoman Empire.    

Kindly Regards
Georgios
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
GENOCIDES: CRIMES AGAINST ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIANS-NEW REPLY TO JOHN LEAL
5/16/2009 11:41:30 AM
Dear friends!

John Leal left this forum and blocked me. I was expecting him to do so after my last reply (above). Here is my view and an official announcement from CAMBERA on the subject he brought in here. 

An article from Australian Media

South Australian State Labor minister, Michael Atkinson, has inflamed tensions between Turkey and Canberra about a "genocide" by accepting an invitation to address a 20,000-strong rally in Greece on the sensitive issue.

Atkinson sparked outrage from the Turkish Government this year after he described the "genocide" of Pontian Greeks by Turkish nationalists between 1916 and 1923.

Mr Atkinson, who also is the Minister for Multicultural Affairs, inflamed the row by declaring that anyone who disputed this version of history was practicing a form of "Holocaust denial".

Atkinson, accepted an invitation to come to Greece to speak at a large gathering according to the Australian press. Murdoch group newspaper, The Australian, reports that Atkinson departs today and will speak at the gathering on Tuesday, in a move showing that reflects his complete disregard of Turkey's extreme opposition as expressed by Turkey's ambassador in Australia.

As reported by The Australian last month, the Turkish ambassador to Australia, Murat Ersavci, protested to Foreign Minister Stephen Smith about the "defamation" of his country, and warned that thousands of Turkish Australians feared discrimination because of the situation in South Australia.

But last night, a defiant Mr Atkinson said he was "honored" to have accepted an invitation to speak at an annual assembly in Greece, commemorating the Pontian Greeks, and would leave on Friday as a guest of the Pan-Pontian Federation of Greece. Mr Ersavci said Mr Atkinson's decision to address next Tuesday's rally was "deeply regrettable".

Mr Atkinson and the state parliament, which passed a motion of support on April 30, "could very easily bring the friendship between Turkey and Australia to a halt", Mr Ersavci warned.

"Australian citizens of Turkish origin naturally fear that a deliberate climate of hostility is being created towards them and that there is a strong racist undercurrent to it," he said.

Kindly Regards
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!