Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GENOCIDES: CRIMES AGAINST ABORIGINES
3/21/2009 4:05:55 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2009 2:57:55 PM
Hello Myrna!

I read the posts here and I got upset! Of course I will give replies to every one and in the directions they want this discussion to go.

Thank you for the nice picture of people living close to their roots. I remember the Mike Dundee (Crocodile Dundee) and I like him.

Following will be on the front page of this trhead bewcuse it includes all information.
Soul Ages- Infant Souls

Click above

Learn more about infant souls.

Kindly Regards
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2009 3:59:35 PM
Hello Branka!

Thank you for your comment! I red it very carefully. Of course the crimes were not commited by simple Christians but by those who ruled the Christian Church in Australia. The Christian Church welcomed a very strange program run by the Australian Governments. I got knowledge about this genocide through the film "The Return", by Peter Gabriel and is featured on the soundtrack entitled Long Walk Home. I made a research and after I saw this film three years back I decided to write and inform my friends about the genocides.

From the true story.

In 1931, 14-year-old Molly Craig and her two young sisters were dragged from their mother and taken to the Moore River settlement, where they were forced to learn domestic skills and forget their culture.

They were just three of thousands of Aborigines who are now called the "stolen generation", forcibly taken by the authorities or given up by their mothers to be brought up in white society - a traumatic practice that continued until the 1970s.

Introduction

Written by Katarina Milenkovic

The brave journey of the three Aboriginal girls can be yours.  Imagine YOU live in a world where you are loved by your family, where you share your childhood secrets with your closest friends, and where you feel as if you are the happiest person living in your community.  Suddenly, your are taken away by a man in strange clothes.  You do not know what is happening, nor what is scariest: his unknown language or his ghostly face.  He takes you very far away, so far that you do not recognize any land marks...Yet, your hopes of coming back hope never cease to exist.  You know that there is nobody else who can save you.  It is up to YOU to find a way home...

This webquest is designed to help you get into the shoes of three little Aboriginal girls who had to deal with a very similar situation.  In class, you will watch a film "Follow a Rabbit-Proof Fence", where you will become more familiar with their personal story of growth, danger and courage.  This webquest will help you discover just how brave they were...The question is: Do you dare walk in their shoes? 

Rabbit Proof Fence - what is it about

Click above (Credits to Princessportent)

Kindly regards

Georgios

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2009 5:40:54 PM
Hello John!

Thank you for coming in. Your reply is interesting. I am glad and I appreciate that your Government had the mood to recognize this genocide, but I have never seen the accuse Greece for atrocities. IS THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AFRAID OF GREECE. I don't believe that.

As for the genocide I call it WHITE MANS POWER IN THE NAME OF OUR CHRISTIAN GOD. Don't be ashamed for that if your were not involved. Clear for me is that CHRISTIANS KNEW BUT KEPT MOTH CLOSED.

I condemn all kind of genocides and crimes on civilians. To your accusations against Greek Atrocities in Macedonia I want you to tell me one source where GREECE made war with Serbia or Yugoslavia after the 10th century (FYRO Macedonia was created by TITO in Yugoslavian territory 1941-44). If you want to refer to WWII then I would like to tell you that Greece was on war against Germany and all those who came with the Germans to Greece. The source you give is a private forum where the "contributors" have no name or official sources, and expressions like "F*CK YOU MAN" are commonly used.

IF THEY ARE MACEDONIANS - WHAT AM I THEN?
I live in the middle of the geographic Macedonia

Read more here
Philoxenia # Macedonia - A GrecoSlavic dispute
Give me a reason to give you a reply there.

To your accusations on Greek atrocities in ANATOLIA Turkey I want to tell you  that 1.500.000 Greeks lived there. Today officially no Greeks live there. BUT to this I want you to ask your Government what your troops had to do there. Did they kill anyone? Oh thei guns had flowers in their pipes. Did Greeks ask Australia, New Zealand or the British to support us? Tell them to give you information from their archives. READ THEM CAREFULLY and come back to me. You will be disappointed and would feel bad for just finding something on the net to bring in based on THINGS ON HISTORY YOU DON'T KNOW, but did that just to give me a reply against the committed genocide by your government and offical church.

A HIT BACK THAT WAY IS UNPROPER
OFF TOPIC AND MISSLEADING 

As for Srebrenica atrocities video. You have to read what happened to that video. And why it was made. I will set up a thread on that and let people know that all your sources are based on false information or maybe I should state that you support hmmmm! I will let you come in with your information there and lest see the outcome.

BALKAN WARS

Greeks were in war with Turkey and Bulgaria. 

This is a part of a monument and a huge Grave Yard and Cemetery. It is 15 miles north from my home. Every year I use to go with flowers to visit this place in remembrance to all those who fell in the wars 1916 to 1918. The war was against Bulgaria and Turkey and not against what is today FYROM or Macedonia as you country want to baptize the land where I am born and live in.

WWI and Greek War against Turkey
Many of them were Australians, Tasmanians and New Zealanders.

Click above to get a better view.

20 miles west from my home we have this.

The Monument is from Polycastro
40.000 soldiers left their souls there 1916-18
British, Greeks, French, Serbian and Italian soldiers

The British 1916-1918
1450 British soldiers lie there

Every 11th November We Greeks
hold a ceremony to honor them

Hey John I think you made a mess on your facts. Read official sites and not propaganda for propaganda sites.

Here is a list on all First Balkan War attacks against Turkey. TELL ME WERE Greeks made atrocities. I am ready to give you replies.

Georgios
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GENOCIDES: CRIMES AGAINST ABORIGINAL AUSTRALIANS
3/24/2009 7:03:31 AM

In the name of our Christian God white man committed many crimes for which he don't like to talk about. One of those is the Aboriginal Genocide in Australia.

My comments to it

Yes, the governments do use religion and church for advancement of the interests, for deduction of the power and presence expansion.

Politicians and special services do use various receptions for influence on consciousness and subconsciousness of citizens.

The true belief is there is no execution of religious dogmas, and a mentality condition, a state of mind.

Performance of concrete religious dogmas does not allow to fall below some level, but happens, interferes with new achievements in world knowledge, knowledge of the laws operating this world.

The Christian belief is exposed to attacks, it is favourable that who aspires to repair to itself all other world.

"Lately, District Attorney Angelis’s research on Scientology (former "KEFE" - "Center of Applied Philosophy of Greece", currently named "Greek Center of Dianetics and Scientology") revealed a "Mafia" of journalists (Vassilis Raphaelidis, Serafim Fyndanidis, Olga Trimi, Dimitris and Angeliki Psaras, Barbara Gardeniotou and others) who collaborate with Scientology libeling Greek Orthodox Church and especially Rev. Antonios Alevisopoulos (now deceased), former head of Antiheretical Bureau. Makis Triandafillopoulos, a reporter who was awarded a prize by Scientology in America, then started to deal with scandals in the Orthodox Church..." read more 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!