Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: All about Stress
3/16/2009 10:16:30 PM
Hi roger and Shelia,

Thanks for caring so much about people to take this time and care for those who are so in need of a helping hand.  You will be richly blessed for your caring.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
3/16/2009 10:55:52 PM
Hi Roger!
i read with a lot of interest you Post.I thing 99 % of all people in the world
have more ore less stress.and my personal opinion is that all comes from the worry every day we have .i sit many night alone on my pg and try to figged out
how i can make a little bit of money to not worry to from what i pay my next rent.
we not talking about that Ouick millionaires thing what i mean is 300 to 500 a month.
i see you are laving.but thats how it is.I'm not alone with the worry in that time there are a lot of people out there with the same problem.how you get that out
of a normal brain so that the people start to sleep well end wake up fresh without
worry.
When you can fix that stress i vote for you es president not for your country
no for the World.

i hope you can help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerd
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 12:47:42 AM
Hello Roger My Brother and Dear Friend Sheila

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 6:24:37 AM
Bonjour Sheila and Sir Roger!

This is so caring and thoughtful of you.

It is a shame that you felt the need that there is for such a forum thread, but that is the reality. Thank you so much for sharing and helping in this way.

As Gerd said, we all experience stress one way or another, or we know someone who is very stressed.

In sharing, you are showing us not only how to cope with stress ourselves, but also how we can help others.

I share in your/our prayers.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2009 9:36:55 AM
Hi Folks,

This is to relieve some stress today. 

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0