Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: All about Stress
3/19/2009 6:09:19 PM

Kathleen,

I don't know what proportion of stress is caused by other people who are determined to create stress in other people. Although there is an issue there I would guess that in the whole area of stress this would be a small percentage.

I may treat that as a section here if people feel that would be useful but at present I have a format here to cover as much as possible.

Your views are respected,

Roger 

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 6:13:41 PM

Hi Barb,

I would appreciate more information on the use of essential oils in stress management.

Roger

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 6:24:18 PM

Hi Roger and Sheila.

Some stress we see from some of our friends stems from people trying to foist their opinions and beliefs on those around them.

Hubby and I allow speech - We give permission to state how we feel.  We may not AGREE but we know it's important to have the right to state how we feel about things.

We do NOT demand that the other agree or follow all our statements.  We do NOT say the other is wrong because of what they think.

This is my opinion,

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2009 6:42:59 PM

Hello Pat,

Free speech is a gift, a right and should be treasured by those who enjoy it.

I want to be careful not to get into stress creation matters, my main reason is this. Having dealt with clients with a huge varity of stress issues it has become obvious to me that one of the biggest areas of misunderstanding comes not from people's attitudes or reasons for doing things but from supposing that we know why another acts in a certain way.

Your opinion is valued.

Roger

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2009 5:06:25 AM
Congratulations Roger & Sheila,

This what you both have started will serve the community well, thank you for thinking this up and putting it out here for all of us to  take advantage of. I can see many have already.

Stress the  no: 1 factor for so much of pain and suffering in this world today. Mental torture  to  those who are incapable of dealing with it. Not to mention those who are around them and have to put up with it :-)

So glad now we have a place we can come to and a friend whom we can trust to give us good advise.

Bless your heart for doing this...You both are special.

Thank you :-)

blessings

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!