Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring Kim Stilwell 03/15/09
6/14/2009 12:56:28 PM
Hey you Dear People! A word for you, because I Love a good word! Tommy, As always, Joy in the Spirit that makes us one! Tom, I just read book of Esther and saw movie which was so depictive, and am left with such a moving sense of the great virtue and power that flows out of a heart of humility, and as Esther called the King, who loved her out of all his concubines because of the light of God he saw in her humility, "My King," I find myself today calling my Lord, My King, and saying, "If it pleases my King, and if I have found favor in his sight... JO, Hey lady, here's a secret, it's because we're getting older that we can't remember anything! ha ha! It's a blessing really though, that spares us the stress of all the things we need to remember and think about! You know you getting old when you stop laughing about things and start laughing about "you!" "Dear" Alain, Like the love between Jonathan and David, even amidst great spiritual conflict and difference, so is my heart toward Alain. This is Abundance to me...to be called to be a door-keeper in the house of my God, which I choose rather than all the riches of Egypt. Thanks Tom for picking me out of the hat to receive a double portion, Amen! love kim
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2009 1:33:39 PM

Kim,  you are a doll for giving me an excuse for my double posting!!!!  If I get much older, I'll forget how to type!!!!

Take care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2009 3:13:54 PM

With way of our current situation in business, and in life in general, theres to much to be overwhelmed, rabbi Jesus had always said for those who refresh others in turn you will also be refreshed, right now spiritually it is needed, though i have faith i also need to perceiver,

The talents i posses is through God and i use them in the best ways but its the ones that make us weak is what we need to focus on in order to mature in the Spirit,

So i decided to pick you since we follow the same Spirit, i remember in times of your troubles i have been in some capacity to be there for you.  This is why rabbi Jesus says to never stop fellowshipping with the family of believers for these kinds of purposes.

Not that i feel that i need to ,

but that i know that God wants me to.

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2009 3:22:25 PM
Oh Kim,

I am so glad you like the graphic.

Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/14/2009 4:00:55 PM

Thomas,

I use my God given talents to do what I believe God wants me to do.  I have talents that come out of no where.  I believe that God has given me the knowledge that I need, to do what I need to do.  I am in a situation where there is a ton of medical knowledge that is needed.  I was trained in the military as a medic....None of what I learned there prepared me for this situation.  If God didn't give me this knowledge, I don't know where it came from.

My God given talents are a blessing, because I desperately need them....

Take special care,

Jo

VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!