Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring Kim Stilwell 03/15/09
3/24/2009 12:31:16 PM

Late? perhaps but always here to share Alain,

thanks buddy for love my friend! 

God_bless you :)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/24/2009 4:54:46 PM

Well Kathleen, If you are south of me at all you are snow free while we are still waiting for spring to truly appear...it is finally though trying to overcome all the snow!   We must love winter up here that's all I can say!  Hey I was from Flint originally, but my heart still in the south and God willing I'm going to make it back to Tennesse...very pretty place and warm!  You want to go?  I do have half my family talked into it!  ha ha.  Now to make it happen...I have to wait until I get through school and when I do get a degree that will make it possible...somebody else can live here and shovel the snow off the roof in the winter!..and out of the driveway, and away from the mailbox, and off the car, and off the sidewalk..ha ha!  It is pretty at Christmas though....and that's the only time I will miss the snow! 

Thanks Lanell for another Pretty..."Kim"....so pretty!   Stylish and sophisticated like you!   Kim

I did enjoy the video Alain...listened to it last night and it took me back to an earlier time of ministry in younger days....when very high in God and filled with such a wondrous joy in time of ministry....a little blessing it was....I used to see and hear alot of Quartet singing in little old country churches down south that made even a young person fly in heavenly places....and the video took me back....indeed you do have a way of blessing people,  Kim

Mr Tom,  What a fire you are...bizzy....like fire ball...spreading life around to other people!  Behind that big smile of yours loads of life energy and passion to run and you do run...consistently, and ignite people along the way...always uplifting to see you and hear your words,  Kim

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2009 6:00:01 PM

Hi Kim,

The snow in GR actually melted early this year, we've been snow-free for about 3 weeks.  But have the usual roller-coaster cold-warm-cold-warm and wind!!!

I'd like to see something farther south, maybe KY or TN or maybe even MS or AL.

I'm originally from the Philly area, which has more warmth and humidity most of the time, and just light snow or maybe the occasional large amount once a year.  I'd really like to retire in New Jersey, like right now, immediate retirement...it's nice there, not too hot, not too cold, rarely gets hit by hurricanes, but it's wall to wall people.  NJ is the most densely populated state, there's the FYI of today!!

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/13/2009 9:04:18 PM
Sorry for not putting a showcase out for this week gang im sure you understand. But in the meantime if you havent said hello to Kim yet that would be great, Kim is an awesome friend and keeps me grounded sometimes lol I truly appreciate her. God_bless you
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring KIm Stilwell 03/15/09
6/14/2009 12:13:45 AM
Hi Thomas,

I hope things are going well with you and you are finding some peace after your grandmothers passing.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim,

You sure do have a way of writing, I wish I could write like that.  It seems like what I write always sounds stupid.  But anyway, enjoy your time in the Sunday Showcase.  Our friend Thomas does such a wonderful job on locations.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!