Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: SUNDAY SHOWCASE_Featuring Kim Stilwell 03/15/09
3/17/2009 5:39:19 PM

Hello again my friends,  I wanted to say thanks for stopping by.  Nice to see you again Amanda and read your words which touched me back.  It's God's grace that heals us even from the pains of guilt and condemnation, which people sometimes assist us in being buried under. I came out of that kind of condemnation, not feeling that I was free of any wrong or weakness, but with a compassion for people who fall in life, even if by divorce, and need lifting up rather than being hammered further into the despair.  God may not like divorce or separation, but he doesn't like the logs of self righteousness we get in our eye either; "all" our works are filthy rags right, so who is really Righteous among us expect who finds any righteousness they have in God's own grace? God made a way for me and you as he is the way maker for anyone at all who looks to him, right?  I like to see you more Amanda.

Jo,  What a very pretty "Kim"...I loved it!  Very pretty, thanks.

Pat,  You'll never need a new picture, because yours radiates with warmth and kindness!  You are a sweety and that's that.
Happy sewing!  I still havn't gotten to my quilts!  Too much reading to do for school!  Maybe I'll get to it in my Rockin chair days?

Nicky,  Your pictures are known to speak!  This one speaks of younger, more peaceful and innocent days, in my favorite place...the country!  "rose" is on the mailbox; my mother's maiden name, my daughter's middle name, and part of user names I use just because it's a pretty word. I noticed it.

Branka,  You're a sincere heart and a heart!  And people of heart are A O K to me!

Thomas,  What a nice thing you do here; I'm sure everyone finds themself blessed to be thought of in your Sunday Showcase; I like the "idea" of giving people a stage of special focus.  You know how little it takes to spark encouragement or life in someone?  To simply outwardly notice something in someone that means something to them has a way of stiring that thing in them or bringing life to it.  You do know don't you.  In days of ministry I always feel such a desire to reach out and stir up the gifts in people, and you do that for me!
Always good to see you and read your words.  Thanks, Kim

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2009 3:01:36 PM

Congratulations, Kim!

It's great to see someone else from Michigan here, even though I'm south and west of you!

I'm about a week late getting here, hope you had a fantastic last week, and an even better this week!!

(Hi Thomas, great additional info as usual!)

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2009 3:21:42 PM

MYRNA, PAT, KATHY and AMANDA, there comes a time when God gives me a light and to know that light is a blessing in disquise,

the 4 of you are that blessing, though many here at Adlandpro, many showcases of loved ones here, there isn't one regret that i have to say that has'nt been said before,

Judy Smith and JILL Bachman this goes for you as well, JO and LaNell you too is that you woman have been so kind ,

so giving to me and i want to thank you for all your friendships, past, present and future,

there will come a time when things are not as fair as it should be but friendships , real friendships work through them!  God_bless you all for yours :)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2009 5:49:11 PM
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2009 6:09:53 PM
Hello Dearest Brother Thomas!
BRAVO for a wonderful Sunday feature once more...
Sorry that I am so late... I have no clue what happened...

Hello Dearest Sister Kim!
So sorry! I don't know what happened but it seems that I missed this showcase...
Congratulations Dear Friend!

For You PreacherGirl, here is a amazing video and great song...
"Blessing and Honor"...

((youtube id="IyZIDbftB-w"))((/youtube))

With Lots of Friendship,
Blessings,
HUGGSS
Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!