Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PIED PIPER FAIRY TALE - FACT OR FICTION? - DEPRESSION Are We there Yet?
3/11/2009 7:12:04 AM
Hello Peter and friends,

JoAnne, I agree with Peter you nailed it down very well I agree with everything you said. Dry Bones always makes me laugh the guy is the best political comic I have ever seen.

It's true we are not there just yet .. because when we thought it could not get any worse along comes a guy by the name of MR. SERRANO he has introduced a bill called "H.J. Res. 5" sounds pretty benign but this is what the bill will do I hope everyone is paying attention here. It eliminates the number of terms that a man can serve as president. this possible amendment to the constitution of the US to repeal the 22nd amendment and if that is not bad enough there is also about ten other bills against the 2nd amendment .. Can you say, "government  coup" ?  It looks like the Pied Piper from the "Hood" wants to be our first  emperor.

Shalom,
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PIED PIPER FAIRY TALE - FACT OR FICTION? - DEPRESSION Are We there Yet?
3/11/2009 8:18:33 AM

Hi Geketa,

That's a nasty bill. It sems that BHO and his cronies have no problem wrecking havoc on the constitution otherwise he would have supplied his vault birth certificate.

It seems he wants a life time job. Hmmmm, but I have a funny feeling that it won't be long before everyone realizes the Emperor is naked.

Gotta agree with you about Dry Bones, he is brilliant.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PIED PIPER FAIRY TALE - FACT OR FICTION?
3/11/2009 10:45:00 AM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter and Friends!

Due to constraint of time, I promise to be brief here this morning.

Just wanted to share with you the following message:

(Cartoon courtesy of Patriot.U.S)

Until next time--

Have an Awesome Day and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability

Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 3:59:52 AM

Hi JoAnne,

Thanks for sharing that with us. You were indeed brief but the picture said it all.

I have a feeling that many are emerging from the complacent mode and starting to see the big picture. BHO isn't standing as strong now as he was just a short while ago. The Mainstream Media (yeah those bums that got him elected) are starting to criticize his "holiness" and seeing his programs for what they are. The politicians are starting to show all the hidden surprises in the bills and laws that are detrimental to all US citizens and favor the illegals and those looking for handouts.

Let's hope this will grow into a ground swell that will put a stop to him and his cronies from doing any more damage then they already have.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jo Anne Green

1335 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/12/2009 6:21:56 PM

Sunny Greetings from California, Peter and Friends!

Just a quick note to let you all know where Obama stands in the eyes of some of his once-ardent supporters right now. Here are some words from the horse's mouth:

"Obama is a great pretender. He repeatedly says he's doing things that he isn't, trusting his powerful rhetoric to obscure the difference."
--Washington Post editor Robert Samuelson

"You can't expect people to unite behind you if you're trying to jam a whole bunch of things down their throat"
-investor and Obama supporter Warren Buffett

As you said, Peter, let us hope that what we are seeing here is the beginning of a groundswell, as more and more people come to realize that what Obama promised and what he intends to deliver are night-and-day opposites.

Until next time--

Take care  and Shalom!

JoAnne Green
Principal / International Risk Management Advisor

Integrity 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes)  Experience 901bbalb.gif (879 bytes) Dependability
Sunburst International Risk Managementwww.InternationalRiskManagement.comSunburst Worldwide Insurance Serviceswww.WorldwideMedicalPlans.com
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!