Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PIED PIPER FAIRY TALE - FACT OR FICTION?
3/10/2009 5:13:31 PM

Hello Thomas,

Hmmmm, I think you missed the point. His prayers were answered and he simply didn't recognize it.

Another biblical adage comes to mind  too. God helps those that help themselves. I've come to realize that many don't fully comprehend the concept.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 5:23:34 PM

Hi Robert,

Exactly! Recognizing the signs doesn't always take a rocket scientist. Good old common sense has to come into the act too.

In any case the Pied Piper is mesmerizing the gimmee mentality crowd and blinding them to not be aware and see the signs in front of them.

You remember "Beware the Ides of March"? Well, we're in March and like Julius we're being knifed by our Cassius and Brutus.

Shalom,

Peter    

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 5:34:06 PM
Hi Peter, point taken, i missed it completely.
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2009 5:34:14 PM

Hi JoAnne,

You said a mouthful there and yet the list is incomplete. How sad is that?

I can add another pageful just from reading posts here in ALP. Amazing to see, hear and read the expectations of the people and their not realizing that they are in fact paying for it in the long term and short term as well. Gimmees just don't work. Except for the illegals that are getting much more then good hard working citizens of the USA.

As for Obama, I think Geketa said it well when she mentioned the "hood". The problem is that we are all going to suffer in the end and sadly that includes the world and not only the USA. 

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: PIED PIPER FAIRY TALE - FACT OR FICTION? - DEPRESSION Are We there Yet?
3/11/2009 2:46:14 AM

Hello Friends,

Here's a Dry Bones that shows depression for what it is. I guess the answer to the question asked is hell no. The Pied Piper still has lots of new "stuff" in store for us.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!