Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Keep Your Gun
2/23/2009 2:10:07 AM
My Dearest Sister And Partner Gaby

Being a citizen of Canada we have no right to protect ourselves and most of the crimes that are committed are with a gun or rifle because the bad guy knows you do not have a gun. The right to have a registered fire-arm to protect your life should be a subject we should not have to discuss ! 

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 2:29:33 AM
My Dear Brother Peter

I hate to repeat myself but again I must say that it is said "WE THE PEOPLE" not "WE THE GOVERNMENT" and it seems that every choice that has been made since the forming of the government has always been for the benefit for those in the House ! We are supposed to be in a recession but the people in government are still collecting their bonuses. In Canada one politician took his bonus check and mailed it back to be used for charity, lets get more of these special people together - AMEN !
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/23/2009 7:22:05 AM

Hello Nick,

Let me be the first to say, "I TOLD YOU SO!" 

All throughout the election, myself and others tried to enlighten folks, with regards to this pig in a poke everyone bought with their vote for Barack Obama.  Unfortunately our warnings fell on deaf ears.  People wanted "change". 

Well it is on the way and I fear that all these folks with heavy religious leanings, spouting love and acceptance of an enemy bent on the destruction of all non-believers, will pray for someone to save them once again.  But, will help be seen this time or ignored?

Unfortunately as in the joke about the guy in the flood, refusing help, because he was sure God would save him.  Unfortunately, salvation was ignored many times and when he was in front of the pearly gates and asked why he refused all the help that was sent.  He had no answers.  As do most folks that put this man in office.

We have a tax cheat in charge of the Treasury and lobbyists running our CIA and Military.  More dismay to come I am sure.

Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/23/2009 8:52:01 AM

Well thank God for that!   I don't see my darn State listed!  Michigan!  I am not happy about it.  I am very very glad for those who have a mind with some sense.  We seem to have little left to hold on to....and this is one thing we better not surrender!   I think we are washed up if we do.  Yes, I have wanted to join the American Rifles Assoc. myself for this very reason.  It's American Spirit to me...and American Spirit is fizzling day by day....although I will say, there are still some true Americans living who have the spirit of fight....and I am proud for that.  And you know what Nick?  A whole lot of them are God respecting people...who believe that freedom comes with a cost...we are Not the ones who believe we ought to be nicety nice sweety pies and let everyone and every new doctrine of law that proclaims peace and freedom of everything..have it's way....because though the government always says....our new laws are "for your good"....they are not!   they are for 1 reason...to gain control of the people!

Thanks again for this post and the update!  We need to be aware that this is Not something to take lightly!    Kim

+0
2/23/2009 8:54:48 AM

Hello Nick,

Thanks for this report..I was aware of a lot of it..not all..I will copy and send to all my friends and the social networks that I have joined..

The last news that I have seen, 20 states are changing thier gun laws to prevent our government from "trying" to take guns..as has happened in Australia..Many of the DC politicians, are "hell bent" on passing new gun laws..Don't let them get by with it..Stock up and ammunition..they are trying to put ID on each shell.

Cherry 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!