Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
PSST! Time to read It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
11/20/2005 12:46:22 AM
Ok everyone here is the scoop while John is on vacation and since I have nominated him for 19th person of the week Let's surprise Him for when he gets back so he doesn't have so much to catch up on. If We can all just agree to make him 19th POTW as our way of saying Thanks. Just fill this up with posting your votes here and let's see just how many posts we can give him LOL. I am really serious I believe it wil really be awesome to come back and find all of us were unanimous. Hip Hip Horray Go John Go John Go With Warmest Regards
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Re: PSST! Time to read It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
11/20/2005 7:17:47 PM
Hello Dr. King (David), Thanks for the warm gesture my friend but I already was POTW some time back. Here is the link to the past winners, there are several pages of winners: http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Re: PSST! Time to read It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
11/20/2005 7:31:41 PM
Is there somewhere we can see all those nominated so we do not nominate them over and over again? I nominate Linda Caroll. http://community.adlandpro.com/go/LindaC/Default.aspx
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
11/20/2005 8:13:12 PM
Hello David! I just got back today from a week of vacationing so I'm way behind on my work here at the community. I will try to put list of nominees together as soon as I get a chance. I'm also going to put together a list of past winners and possibly start a new nomination forum. Take care my friend! :-) John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
11/22/2005 3:11:37 AM
Hi John, I would like to nominate LaNell. She works tirelessly with her forums and includes allot of people she even makes the time to email me personally many times which I appreciate when I am snowed under. She gives everyone the opportunity for their opinions and to promote their program and always rallys around persons that need help. Some of her recipes are absolutely divine. She is always kind, respectful and graceful with her replys never a harsh word spoken. That is my thoughts for this week! Thank you John & Kathy for the work you do on this. Lisa
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!