Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
Re: It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
11/22/2005 9:13:26 AM
LaNell is a real GEM! I agree with you Lisa :-) She has done the same for me.
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/25/2005 4:29:13 AM
John and Kathy I would like to nominate Michael Dela Cruz for all the work he does at Adland. Thanks for the link John. Linda
+0
Allyson Lier

763 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/29/2005 3:53:30 PM
Hello John & Kathy I would like to nominate Dr David King for next week upcoming POTW. I say this because I think he is taking a licking in his Wizard's Adventure forum and handles it with so much grace. He is a true leader among us, not a wanna be. He is Professional in every sense of the word. Someone who should be honoured for what he is bringing to the table, not slinged at for trying. With all sincerity, Ally
+0
11/30/2005 9:41:20 PM
Please admit my vote for the forum leader, Dr David King great organizer and deliverer of goods. Submitted by, Dr Bob Matthews
Dr. Bob
+0
12/1/2005 6:42:05 AM
*************************************************************** *************************************************************** Hello my friends! I just wanted to assure you that I have your nominations and they will be added to the upcoming ballots. For a list of the nominees and POTW winners check out the site below: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=212221 *************************************************************** *************************************************************** John Forums Gdw Amb Frm Power Members
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!