Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
This thread is locked.
Promote
It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
9/1/2005 2:22:09 PM
~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o THIS NOMINATION'S FORUM IS NOW CLOSED, GO TO THE NEW NOMINATION'S FORUM TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE POTW AWARD. CLICK HERE TO NOMINATE SOMEONE FOR THE POTW AWARD! ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o Hello everyone at AtlandPro! It’s time to nominate your favorite person for the Feature of the Week! The nominations will only be taken publicly in this forum. Kathy Martin and I (John Sanchez) are excited because this forum has been a big success as you can see by how it is being featured in AdlandPro’s community front page: http://community.adlandpro.com/default.aspx All seven members that have been chosen so far are also being featured in the person of the week page: http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx Some of you might not know that I asked Bogdan (CEO of AdlandPro) if he would reward the person’s chosen for this forum with something like credits for advertising and he generously proposed something better. Here is what he proposed: http://community.adlandpro.com/personOfTheWeek.aspx?sub=program We would appreciate it if you would go thank Bogdan for this generous gesture at our forum that we have constructed especially for that. While you are there also thank his staff for the great job they are doing in our community website. Here is the link: http://community.adlandpro.com/forumShowPost.aspx?PostID=74395 Now back to the matter at hand. We would like for you to nominate someone who meets the criterion that you saw in the Person of the Week Program: · Are highly visible on the community · Are Always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful. · Must be nominated for the program by another member of the Community and voted on by other members. Kathy and I have been having fun selecting who would be the next Feature of the Week person but we feel that this would be fairer to the community if we turn over the selections to you. We therefore can all be a part of this and enjoy it even more with everyone’s participation. Kathy and I would now like to thank you the Members for making this forum (project) such a success. And thank you Bogdan and staff for assisting us on this project. We love you all, John Sanchez and Kathy Martin
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's That Time Again...! Nominations For The Feature Of The Week!
9/1/2005 3:58:18 PM
John, This is a tough question. I have so many friends here, It would be hard to choose. Let me ponder on this a while and I will get back here to post my thoughts on the next POTW.
+0
9/1/2005 4:06:46 PM
Folks, We forgot to mention that we would like for you to state the reason for nominating the person that you nominate. It would also be nice if you could place the link to that person's profile in your post so we had see who it is you are nominating. Thank your so much! Kathy Martin and John Sanchez
+0
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/2/2005 3:13:40 AM
Gosh...there are so many I could and should nominate,difficult one as I don't want to upset anyone with preferences? I will have to think about this. I will get back to you. Paul
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
9/2/2005 4:02:31 AM
Hi John and Kathy, First of all,thanks for all what you are doing for the community. You are doing a great job. Wow,it is very tough to choose one of my friends. I all like them vey much.I gonna think about it and will come back with my choice. Warmest regards, Kees
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!