Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It is really me
2/13/2009 9:48:31 PM
Sorry Judy i been busy today no pun intended, my my is that you all nice and smiley like and say what an angle you have there in your midths, Lilah Beth. God_bless you both, keep on smiling! :) Bizzy Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 3:28:22 AM

Now I am sure you taught my mother to turn o`clock to work backwards :) .

Judy,

This pics is great! Thanks for sharing it. Yes, I am sure that`s really YOU !

And this little girl is just beautiful!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DEAR QUEEN !

Luka
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 4:38:46 AM
Dear Judy :-)
Free Myspace Profile Graphics
It is so very interesting how sometimes things get answer?! Yesterday while posting your the tiny little ciri-piri (LOL) I was thinking about the little blond "top" in your arms?! :-) ... and I was to send you a PM asking about him/her! ... and what I find here today?! Kind of an answer to my un-spoken question! I guess you felt "an earthquake" and thought:
I HAVE TO RUN AND POST THIS FOR ANAMARIA! LOL

You both are looking great!

I have no grandkids (yet) but I'm sure I will love them dearly! ... and I already have plans for them!? ... even if no sun or daughter in law at the horizont yet!?!?! MOM, YOU ARE CRAZY! - this is how my kids use to pet me from time to time LOL

This is a funny pic but the message I mean it (the text I mean LOL)

I think that OLD or YOUNG is much more a matter of how one feel from inside rather than how it looks! My parents - and mainly my father - are always so young and able to joke upon all their lifes issues/problems! For instance my father always told my kids that old age has its own and unique advantages, like the ability to wistle whiles brushing his teeth! LOL

I don't know why I'm telling you all this here and now; these are a few things that crossed my mind after reading your post and the replies! ... and I know you also like funny things :-D

Being a very special weekend, wish you

along all your loved ones!
Free Myspace Profile Graphics
With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 5:02:13 AM

Judy - hi again!

I must tell that I have had the same question on my mind - when posted congrats at your POTW forum (the same as our dear, a little more-less naughty Anamaria :) :) :) ).

Now when we found you as one hidden GURU :) (GURU for mind reading and stop aging) ... what Anamaria and I can, then be proud of our hidden talents to reveal Adlander big secrets :) !

Ani -  are we a Litmus Kids ? You are the chemists ... you`d be more skilled to certify my words.

Your graphics is again

I wonder if you became addicted to the troubles in communication :) :) :) .

As ALWAYS, and specially when you`re inspired to make  the fun, ANI I ADMIRE YOU!

Luka

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 5:32:04 AM
Judy!

WOW so beautiful and YEAH a real GrandMa and waht an Angel. Lilah Beth is a JUDY in miniature.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY - EROS AND PSYChE

The story of Eros and Psyche has been written by Apuleius, it covers the central part of his work "Metamorphosis" and extents to two books. It is one of the first story myths written during the 2nd century AC and has been read and loved by a large number of people.

An old lady is telling the myth of Eros and Psyche to a young woman, who has been captured by pirates and is waiting for ransom to be paid in order to be reunited with her loved one. Hence, the choice of the myth, since Psyche has been separated from her husband also and at the end of the story she meets him again.

According to Walsh in "The Roman Myths and Stories", the myth of Eros and Psyche derives from a Platonist myth and becomes popular in the Hellenistic Age.

Psyches's Dream
Copyright Josephine Wall

Read the whole story (special thread)

Kindly Regards
Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!