Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It is really me
2/14/2009 6:54:30 AM

Dear Thomas,

You always find time for your friend!!!  Thank you for stopping.  This new picture of me is sure dredging up some attention.  Glad you like it and yes, I WILL keep smiling!!

God Bless, Mr Bizzy!!!

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 6:58:00 AM

Hi Luka, my friend -

you are so so funny - I think the camera was just being kind!  Did you know that a smile will turn back the clock quickly too?  i do that a lot!!!

Glad you like the picture - I thought it was time to get rid of Griffin's fuzzy white top of head and let people know why I had never revealed the face under the head

Griffin is fine now!!  So I whive to share pics of all of my grandchildren so Lilah won't have the spotlight all to herself!!

Hugs,

Judy

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 7:01:24 AM

Hello Ana -

do you know how much you have been missed? Free Myspace Profile Graphics

I think if you read my post to Luka you will understand, and there has been a little earthquake in me to get the new pic out - Griffin is 6 now and has been through numerous operations and really is almost 100% until we can get his teeth right and his baby teeth have just started falling out now.

I actually have to run to babysit for Lilah, Halle and Griffin!!

Hugs - YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO NAUGHTY!!  LOL

JudyFree Myspace Profile Graphics

+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2009 7:03:40 AM

Hi Georgios,

You are such a faithful friend.  Glad you like the picture - it's here to stay for a while!!!

I loved the story of Eros and Psyche and i will try to get back there this evening when I return from my son's house.

Hugs and blessings!!!

Judy

+0
2/14/2009 8:01:09 AM

Judy, the picture is beautiful as the lovely lady you are.  Your Lilah Beth looks like she is dearly loved by all.  You have a radiant smile and I believe it will serve you well in the community and all over the internet.  You did good!!  Thanks for letting us know.  I believe the vote is to leave it stay!

Blessings,

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!