Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What is Your Passion?
3/5/2009 7:36:25 PM

Hi Kim.  I also have HUNDREDS of quilt pieces.  Lots of old cutter quilts too.  And then there is my "fabric stash"  and all those doll patterns.

At my doll club we always joked about the saying .... Whover dies with the most PATTERNS or FABRIC wins!!

Very silly that I have a room full of craft stuff.  Doll hair, buttons, vintage hankies etc.  Just sitting here.  Sigh.

Thanks for the crafting chat.  It was fun.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 7:38:04 PM

Hi Alain.  Thanks for the starting this interesting topic. I will be back...and definately to see more of your cute cat pictures!!!   Where do you guys get these things??!!  I love it!!

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
3/5/2009 8:02:57 PM

Hello Alain, sorry I have missed this until now.  My passion is painting.  I love to mix paints and wet brushes then create a beautiful scene on a canvas.  Sometimes it comes so easy, at others it is a struggle to get it just right.  I have worked with all mediums but enjoy acrylic most of all, although oils are more 'forgiving'.  Now that I can do it, I find that I spend less time with my arts, especially painting pictures.  Poetry is also a passion and now taking photos and creating graphics and animations.

Whatever we do, we should be able to enjoy it. My work brings in little as far as $$$ but that never stops me from continuing with my passion.

I also like to help others who are interested in the same things.  Many lessons are learned through past experiences and if I can help anyone, I am always willing.

Peace, Love, and Hugs,

Sara

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 9:03:02 PM

Hello Sara,

Great to see you My Friend joining us here and sharing about your own passion for painting... this is a great passion. Actually Gaetane, my fiancee, is a painter as well and, like you, she prefers acrylic... She works almost exclusively with this medium and she paints great pictures that she likes... Here is the last one she just finished...

Personally, I do not have much artistic talents but, I like photography a lot.

Thank You for joining us here and sharing with us about your passion.

With Friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
4/9/2009 2:10:34 PM

Alain I am visiting this forum from your post via POTW. 

My passion is birds, never in cages; love to watch and feed them seeds.

I get up early in the morning before they start chirping just to listen for the first bird song.

((youtube id="MdoXBaAs6tw"))((/youtube))

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!