Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Human Shields In Gaza
10/31/2013 2:51:49 PM
Hi Peter, yes it has been a while and to be honest, this is the first thing I've seen posted about him since probably your last post about him. Seems my numerous news sources appear to have forgotten about him, which is a shame. Maybe it is because of his warnings about Islam but who knows for sure.

Quote:

Hello Friends,

It's been a while since I posted any of Geert Wilder's articles. In the below article Geert Wilder once again reminds us that Islam is the greatest danger facing the Western world today. In Europe also known as Eurabia the situation is much worse then in the United States but unfortunately we are catching up in leaps and bounds thanks to the fraud and great pretender B Hussein and his islamic agenda.

The article is a must read and should be an eyeopener for many. Now is the time that we all have to take a stand against the islamic world's plan for world domination.

Shalom,

Peter

Geert Wilders: The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World

The Specter of Islam Is Haunting the Free World
by Geert Wilders

A specter is haunting Europe – the specter of Communism,” Karl Marx once famously wrote. It took Europe almost a century to liberate itself from this scourge. Today, another specter is haunting not just Europe, but the entire world – the specter of Islam.

The biggest danger confronting the West today is not the economic situation, nor is it youth unemployment, nor the dire budget situation of our governments; the biggest danger is one of which we are reminded on an almost daily basis. And, yet, many politicians seem to fail to notice.

On the last day of September, 50 students of an agricultural college in Nigeria were gunned down in their dormitories by terrorists from the Islamic organization Boko Haram. Earlier in September, terrorists from the Islamic organization al-Shabaab killed at least 67 civilians, and probably many more, in a shopping mall in Nairobi. They separated Muslims from non-Muslims, allowed the Muslims to leave and then tortured, mutilated and killed the non-Muslims. Even children were murdered in the most vicious and cruel way.

In Egypt, every week dozens of Christians are being harassed, kidnapped and assassinated by Islamic thugs from the Muslim Brotherhood. In Syria, Islamic rebels terrorize and murder Christians. In Lebanon and in Iraq, too, indigenous Christian communities whose ties to their native lands are many centuries older than those of the Muslim communities, are victims of ethnic cleansing.

Even in the West, we are not immune to Islamic terror. Europe experienced this last May, when two assassins with meat-cleavers decapitated a soldier in London. America experienced it last April, when Islamic murderers ignited pressure cooker bombs during the Boston Marathon and killed 3 people and injured hundreds.

Like the specter of Communism in the past, the danger of Islam is political. Islam is mainly a political ideology because its aim is political. What the London and Boston killers, Boko Haram, al-Shabaab, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, Hezbollah, al-Qaeda and other individuals and groups, causing pain and misery all over the globe, have in common is that, inspired by the Koran, they want to impose Islamic sharia law on the whole world.

They share this goal with an organization that is being held in the highest esteem by Western governments: the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC). The OIC counts 57 member-states and forms the largest voting bloc in the United Nations. In 1990, it superseded the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights with its own Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam. The Cairo Declaration is a document of unabashed Islamic supremacism. It explicitly states that all human rights and freedoms “are subject to the Islamic Sharia.”

Islamic law is barbaric and cruel. Flogging, mutilation and other corporal punishments, stoning and even crucifixion are permitted penalties under sharia law. It discriminates women, apostates and non-Muslims, who have fewer rights or no rights at all. In 2003, the European Court of Human Rights declared that “sharia is incompatible with the fundamental principles of democracy.” And yet, few Western leaders seem to worry about the attempts to replace our basic liberties with sharia law.

Last July, German Chancellor Merkel called youth unemployment “perhaps the most pressing problem facing Europe.” A few years ago, President Obama called “cyber threat one of the most serious security challenges we face as a nation.” Today, the partial federal shutdown is claiming all the attention of America’s politicians. In Europe, the crisis surrounding the euro and the sovereign debts of the EU member states, is causing its politicians the biggest headaches. But neither of these serious problems endangers the liberties and values of Western civilization so fundamentally as the political aim of Islam to impose its laws on the entire world. And yet, not a single Western leader has dared to say that Islam is “the most pressing problem” or “the most serious security challenge” that the free world currently faces.

On the contrary, whenever confronted with horrible atrocities, Western leaders downplay the role of Islam. They claim, as British Prime Minister Cameron did after last May’s London killing, that “there is nothing in Islam that justifies these dreadful acts.” However, the justification of the dreadful acts is in the Koran. Verse 8:12 leaves no the followers of Islam in no doubt about what to do with infidels: “Strike off their heads, maim them in every limb!” it says. Muhammad’s book is full of similar verses that incite its Islamic readers to commit hostile and violent acts against non-Muslims.

Winston Churchill once said that “The people of Asia were slaves, because they had not learned how to pronounce the word ‘no’.” Today, the West must learn to say ‘no’ or it, too, will be enslaved. A specter is haunting the free world. Let us have the courage to call its by its name: It is the radical ideology of Islam with its political aim to abolish our freedoms and our democracy. It is by far the most serious evil afflicting the world today. And it is a much bigger threat to our civilization than all the other problems our politicians currently worry about and devote so much attention to.

Geert Wilders MP is chairman of the Dutch Party for Freedom (PVV)

+1
10/31/2013 2:53:42 PM
True, you haven't posted about lots of things in a while. Great to see you back and I am looking forward to more in the near future. Great graphic by the way. :)

Quote:

Hello Friends,

I haven't posted a Dry Bones for a while and I have a few lined up to post in the next few days. When I saw today's Dry Bones I thought this one has to go up immediately. Maybe those who still don't get it will finally understand but on second thought I sorta doubt it.

Shalom,

Peter

Yup. Gazans have started launching missiles and rockets at Israeli towns and cities again. Not yet a "big deal."

-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

+1
10/31/2013 2:56:32 PM
Here's something I am sure you're very much aware of and I learned something recently and that is Paula Abdul is Jewish and this is her first visit to Israel.

Peres is ‘sababa,’ Paula Abdul gushes

Media personality says she is ‘overwhelmed with gratitude’ on her bat mitzvah visit to Israel

October 29, 2013
Paula Abdul and President Shimon Peres (photo credit: Mark Neiman/GPO)

Israel’s nonagenarian president Shimon Peres still has what it takes to attract praise from lovely ladies, such as American media personality and entertainer Paula Abdul, who is visiting Israel this week to “learn more about Israeli society, fashion, dance, theater and music,” according to a press release from the president’s office.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories
Free Sign up!

Abdul met with Peres on Tuesday and let him know that “everyone told me you’re so sababa, and it’s true,” using the Hebrew slang word for “cool.”

Visiting Israel for the first time after a decades-long career as a dancer, singer, choreographer and, most recently, TV talent show judge, Abdul said she was “overwhelmed with gratitude” to be in Israel, and has “wanted to come for years.”

“I know already when I have to leave, I won’t want to,” she said, noting that the visit was her “first vacation in almost eight years” and that she was looking forward to exploring the country “like a regular tourist.”

Peres told the star he was sure that “wherever you go you will feel the warmth and love of the people of Israel, you will feel at home here.”

Abdul, 51, who was raised in a non-observant, mixed Sephardi-Ashkenazi household in the Los Angeles area, plans to have her long-delayed bat mizvah celebration at the Western Wall during her stay in the country.

She arrived on Monday and was touring major sites in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Galilee, where she plans to spend time at a spa.

She arrived on Monday and was touring major sites in Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, and the Galilee, where she plans to spend time at a spa.

Paula Abdul at the New Jersey X factor Auditions 2011 (photo credit: CC-BY-SA, Mono, Flickr)

Paula Abdul at the New Jersey ‘X Factor’ auditions 2011 (photo credit: CC BY-SA/Mono/Flickr)

She is spending her evenings at the iconic King David Hotel in Jerusalem. According to Dror Danino, manager of the King David, Abdul has been given the hotel’s bridal suite. “The hotel has chosen the suite with panoramic — and the best — views of the Old City walls to enhance her stay,” Danino said.

+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2013 5:52:43 AM
Hi Evelyn,

Yep, Paula is visiting Israel now and is having a great time.

I, too wasn't aware that she was Jewish until just recently (prior to her visit) and am glad she was able to fulfill one of her dreams by visiting Israel.

Shalom,

Peter

Quote:
Here's something I am sure you're very much aware of and I learned something recently and that is Paula Abdul is Jewish and this is her first visit to Israel.

Peres is ‘sababa,’ Paula Abdul gushes

Media personality says she is ‘overwhelmed with gratitude’ on her bat mitzvah visit to Israel

October 29, 2013

Israel’s nonagenarian president Shimon Peres still has what it takes to attract praise from lovely ladies, such as American media personality and entertainer Paula Abdul, who is visiting Israel this week to “learn more about Israeli society, fashion, dance, theater and music,” according to a press release from the president’s office.

Get The Times of Israel's Daily Edition by email
and never miss our top stories
Free Sign up!

Abdul met with Peres on Tuesday and let him know that “everyone told me you’re so sababa, and it’s true,” using the Hebrew slang word for “cool.”

Visiting Israel for the first time after a decades-long career as a dancer, singer, choreographer and, most recently, TV talent show judge, Abdul said she was “overwhelmed with gratitude” to be in Israel, and has “wanted to come for years.”

“I know already when I have to leave, I won’t want to,” she said, noting that the visit was her “first vacation in almost eight years” and that she was looking forward to exploring the country “like a regular tourist.”

Peres told the star he was sure that “wherever you go you will feel the warmth and love of the people of Israel, you will feel at home here.”

Abdul, 51, who was raised in a non-observant, mixed Sephardi-Ashkenazi household in the Los Angeles area, plans to have her long-delayed bat mizvah celebration at the Western Wall during her stay in the country.

Paula Abdul at the New Jersey X factor Auditions 2011 (photo credit: CC-BY-SA, Mono, Flickr)

Paula Abdul at the New Jersey ‘X Factor’ auditions 2011 (photo credit: CC BY-SA/Mono/Flickr)

She is spending her evenings at the iconic King David Hotel in Jerusalem. According to Dror Danino, manager of the King David, Abdul has been given the hotel’s bridal suite. “The hotel has chosen the suite with panoramic — and the best — views of the Old City walls to enhance her stay,” Danino said.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2013 5:54:13 AM

Hello Friends,

Dry Bones' latest graphic shows just one of the many differences between the so called Palestinians and the Israeli people. Much of what happens in the Palestinian controlled areas including Gaza is unknown to the western world and Dry Bones does well to raise this issue one amongst many that differentiate between the two.

Shalom,

Peter

I just LOVE quizzes (Drawing them, not taking them).

Today's quiz is really easy
...if you've been paying attention.

-Dry Bones- Israel's Political Comic Strip Since 1973

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!