Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Tips for handling bogus callers.
8/30/2005 3:38:08 PM
Harold, When you move here my friend, we will assist you in making sure your new home is as secure as possible. We will also show you the best places to go fishing.......
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2005 3:44:17 PM
Hey Anthony.... Hey now....did you say *fishing*? You just got my attention. Can't wait to take you up on that offer. Your boat or mine? Harold (The Marathon Man)
Your Road Map To Success
+0
8/30/2005 3:59:36 PM
Hi Anthony, Insecurity is everywhere. I live in Argentina, South America. What is worst!! we must deal with police brutality,corruption and impunity - not only with burglars. We are attacked and robbed on a daily basis, and you are lucky if you are not killed. Your advices are pretty good, and that is what we are doing to prevent burgulary. Best regards carmenjulia http://carmenjulia.freestoreclub.com
+0
8/30/2005 4:42:36 PM
This is useful information no matter where you are in the world.Thanks so much for sharing. Have an awesome day Regards Nadine
+0
Bryan Mcheyzer

186 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/30/2005 5:22:34 PM
G'day Anthony, Thanks for the information. It is sad the way the world is heading. I remember not too long ago when we live in the bush (country) Queensland Australia we did not need to even close our front door...felt very safe. No more! We now live in Brisbane(city) and it has all changed. Have fun Bryan
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!