Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Tips for handling bogus callers.
8/30/2005 5:45:27 PM
Hi Anthony, Great tips. Also, be sure to lock your door and window at night before going to bed. A lot of crimes occur while people are sleeping as well. Precaution is a good thing! Thanks for the invite. God Bless Everyone. Donna aka Texgirl
+0
8/30/2005 6:44:47 PM
Thanks for the info, It's sad to think that there are still some people in today's society that work harder at not working and ripping off their neighbors and the elderly. Scott Miller WIzeChoiceMarketing www.WizeChoice2005.com
+0
Doris Shewchuk

127 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/31/2005 12:25:42 AM
Hi Anthony, That's great advice. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Especially for alot of older people. They seem to be more targeted now adays. Keep up the good work. Love and light, Doris
Our spiritual essence is what carries us through in life and in death. Love is the answer that we all seek and love is the only cure for a planet gone mad. ~~Doris Shewchuk
+0
Craftie Linda

1349 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/31/2005 4:11:44 AM
Hi Anthony In the U.K. the door bell rings when you are up to your eye balls with something. Can we Doctor your trees? No trees Would you be interested in having your drive blocked paved. When they have walked up your blocked paved drive. Thanks for the invite. Linda
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/31/2005 5:11:33 AM
Hello Anthony, I tend to be cautious at any time with callers always check their id, it keeps me and my little fellas safe when we are by ourselves. A good neighbourhood that is a help too. Thank you for sharing this is a valuable topic. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!