Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HONOR NICK SYM AS PROFILE OF THE YEAR !!!
1/2/2009 8:40:43 AM
Hi all, Nick Sym is the greatest. He is one of the best friends and supporters that any of us can have around here. He gives a lot more than he receives. Help me to honor him as Profile of the Year 2008. Thanks for your support and encouragement. Happy New Year, Stephen

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/1176990.aspx

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Re: HONOR NICK SYM AS PROFILE OF THE YEAR !!!
1/10/2009 10:13:59 PM

I voted and have encouraged my friends to participate via Direct Contact.

Good Luck Nick, I have campaigned for You :)

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2009 10:18:20 AM

I just viewed Nick's Web Site and am here to Respond in this forum....

I will honor the God who created such talented and compassionate people of "heart!"  I don't know if there's a virtue I Love more than "heart" if that is one and I think so, that you could call it...Love.   Wow Lord...how amazing, the way You are Shining in this guy called Nick! 

God said he created man in "His" image, and when you See such "heart" expressed in such talent, compassion for people, spirit for "Life" and it's true Virtues, I believe we are seeing reflections of God in man, and so....

If anyone doesn't know who God is, Nick is not him, but you can get a glimpse of 'Him' in the Heart and also spirit of Life & Love that shines in the man and what he gives.  I do belive in Honoring people too, with a certain humbleness that keeps us "knowing" who we are, and that humbleness is also visible in the man, and it's a nice thing to see.

Nick better put all those poems into a book! ....that includes other things like an "About the author" and "Why I write"....And "what my message is or purpose"   or such....Heck, maybe he has.

Here's to the Beautiful image of God shining as and with.....

.......in the Profile of a guy called....Nick Syms.

+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2009 12:37:20 PM

Hey....that wasn't the graphic I used!   it changed...it was supposed to be....Heart!

+0
Joan Fleischmann

228 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2009 7:49:31 PM
I'm in! Is there somewhere we need tocast a vote or am I in the right place at the right time?

Joan

and remember to take your daily vitamins and minerals to help stop the silent killers, Free Radicals.

Have a beautiful and blessed day!

Joan

Discover wellness with Vitamark, the makers of Limu Plus®. You’ve heard about the nutritional benefits of kelp—but did you know how difficult it is, thanks to environmental pollution, to find a pure, pristine source?We discovered it in the untouched Pa
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!