Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
PROFILE OF THE YEAR 2008 ~ NICK SYM ~ 01-02-2009
1/2/2009 8:30:31 AM
To start the New Year off with a bang, let's do something unprecedented in the history of the Profile of the Day forum. Today we are honoring a Profile of the Year, someone who has been selected as POTD in the past. This person I must say has some of the best community spirit that I have seen day in and day out. He is a real trooper, a team player, an encourager, a strong supporter of others and of this community. This guy is a true friend. He is someone who will cry with you, laugh with you, make you laugh with his jokes and funny pictures, but don't take my word for it.

Look at his track record, someone who has posted over 26,000 times at Adlandpro, someone who comes into your forum and posts often to show his love and support, who gives of his heart, who does so without the expectation of anything in return. This fellow is a true gentleman, someone who inspires you with his excellent poems about "Life, Love, and Religion" here, where you can start 2009 off with a bang, fireworks and all. Please help to celebrate with us!

Congrats to Nick Sym, please visit his profile and forum. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Re: PROFILE OF THE YEAR 2008 ~ NICK SYM ~ 01-02-2009
1/2/2009 9:09:57 AM
Hello Stephen,

What an outstanding choice, thank you.

CONGRATULATIONS NICK!

You must certainly deserve this award.  You are one of a kind. I don't know what I could add to Stephen description of you except maybe "cute", "lovable", "sincere" and an all around best friend to have, just a prince.

Enjoy your time in the limelight.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
1/2/2009 10:41:07 AM

Happy New Year Gaby Baby! Thanks for being the first to respond. Your smile is contagious sweetheart. Stephen

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/2/2009 10:41:43 AM
Hi Stephen,

Thank you for picking my brother Nick,  for Profile of the Year.  He is a real sweetheart, who is everything you say.  He's everywhere, he's everywhere you go on ALP with his notes, fun,and graphics. Nick is a joy and delight to have around and I am so glad he is my brother.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/2/2009 11:10:11 AM

w2.gif picture by Heidi14663

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness