Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: # 2 TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of NOVEMBER GOES TO *** LIA KOVACS ***
11/28/2008 4:04:02 AM

Meshugeneh Aknarb Cibab,

Here's an English lesson for you:

Gossip - to spread rumors or tell people the personal details of others' lives, especially maliciously

Sorry there was absolutely no gossip in anything Lilly, poooooooooor Luka or I said. All Truisms (here's another ism for ya :) ). Besides it was all said publicly and with out fear as the truth should be told. And since it was all true there was absolutely no maliciousness in anything either of us said.

So my dear Aknarb back to the drawing board with you. This has to be a short post since I have some chores to take care of away from the computer.

I will be back since there is sooooooo much to comment on in your post but I thought the english lesson should be the first of many.

Besides, MESHUGENEHS don't gossip. They are exempt from all the usual expectations from people. Meshugenehs do what must be done and say what must be said.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/28/2008 4:24:21 AM

And now , Poooooooooor Peter!

Each time when he starts ANY battle against ANY ADLANDER LADY, someone found himself as a bold line of defense !!!!

It`s again BETWEEN YOU, who has never seen arnkaB in vivo, and ME - a very blessed one to enjoy her company whenever she finds the time.

So, offended arnkaB - feel free to consider  as you actually have offended me.

Why?

Becauseism is sometimes so funny. As funny as is your Truism.

reteP - I am not s`arnkaB attonery. Also, I am not a judge. But, what is all about any Truism than saying :

THINK OF THAT (of course, DETAILED) please.

LIA -

COULD YOU FIGURE OUT THAT I TROULY HAVE A LIAFOBIA????

It is strange that Peter didn`t perform one English lesson for me also. LOL, I am really in trouble with you. I cann`t even type correctly this eating word:

MEAT :) ....

LIAFOBIST MESHUGANEH,

Vladimir

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2008 4:56:34 AM

Why Hello There Meshugeneh Vladimir,

First of all I NEVER get into battles I can't win. That said Aknarb has no need for an attorney just a good dictionary and english teacher!!!

As I said earlier I am short on time and have to go out for a while. The below truism is a very good one but I'm not convinced that Aknarb was sincere and heartfelt when she made the offer to all female beach dwellers with Joe to partake in that most enjoyable of pleasures.

I'll be back later and discuss your new set of ISMs, PHOBIAs and most importantly your ISTs. Let's not forget your english lessons!!!

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/28/2008 5:10:08 AM
This T-shirt is a "must" for the party, SO come and get one,

and a skirt for each one of the participants :)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2008 6:40:56 AM

Peter,

Who permitted you to be short with time?

You cann`t be Meshuganeh (or communist, or something LT) and have any additional life :) .

It`s a good strategy here. First : beat with words (offend, insult) ... then remind yourself how ill , or just busy - or short with time :) :) :) ... the beater is.

But in one thing you are first and I must congratulate you just for being honest. Thanks for offering me some English lessons. They are so needed.

I must search for the word "dwellers" ... and after that I`ll be back.

Hm ....... God`s commandment is not use His name just like that ... I would very appreciate if you  (Peter only :) ) do the same with the name of person who discovered the beach for this party :) .

Life is short - don`t write long posts :)

Branka

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!