Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
# 2 TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of NOVEMBER GOES TO *** LIA KOVACS ***
11/26/2008 6:37:09 AM

This special award "TROPHY  A ++ " is dedicated to honor and praise a very special people among us. Each month on 26th, this trophy will win a member of Adlandpro who develops his/her own way in auto organic production of serotonin and endorphin.

OUR SECOND WINNER IS A YOUNG LADY WITH INCREDIBLE TALENT TO MAKE YOU ADDICTED TO HER WAY OF UNDERSTANDING LIFE AND IT`S RELATIONS

LIA KOVACS

Lia is a very short time with us, but enough long to make us ROTFL by each her visit. Her contribution in a successful exchange adrenalin by serotonin and endorphin, is impressive.

How will this affect a global warming and incoming economic depression - time will show, but having her with us, our hope to find always only a positive outcomes, is bigger a day after day.

Thank you Lea and enjoy your month!

T- Lilly

+0
Re: # 2 TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of NOVEMBER GOES TO *** LIA KOVACS ***
11/26/2008 7:19:23 AM

WOW LILLY!!! Another great winner!

HI LIA!

THERE`S NO ONE SINGLE DAY THAT I AM NOT REMINDED ON YOU, JUST ON BEHALF OF YOUR STATEMENT THAT WE ARE WHAT WE EAT.

ENJOYING ANY KIND OF ADMIRED MEET, LOL, I SEE YOU GIGGLING AT THE PIG OF ME ....ETC....

LOL!

UNITENTIONALLY FROM THE BOTH PARTS, YOU BECAME MY SHADOW :).

Thanks, I believe you can do so many good things ! Indeed, you are a very talented lady. And very young lady.

KISS THA HAND,

Vladimir

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 8:15:07 AM

Dear Meshugeneh T-Lilly,

Has a month already gone by??? Amazing isn't it when you are high on serotonin and endorphins. We've been having fun (aside from a small/tiny hiccup) and even learning from each other and a full month is now past history.

Lia is a great choice for the A++ Trophy and I'm sure this is a first of many she'll receive.

Lia my meshugeneh friend. I must admit that I'm in the midst of an hours fasting and am extremely light headed cos of that. No food or drinks for a full hour does strange things to a person so I'll probably be back to add on a few more laudatory praises as this month progresses.

I often wonder how you can help being anything but a meshugeneh working along side my super secret weapon. The two of you must have a blast every working day. I know she's out of town on a secret T mission and you'll be lonely and possibly your serotonin and endorphin level might plummet but have no fear she'll be back Friday.

Lia, Lea, Leah........Pompilia, enjoy your month we'll make sure you have a party to remember. :)

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 8:21:10 AM
Hi  Queen T -Lia,

Woooooooooo hoooooooooooo .. great job on winning the
T trophy this month.You do deserve it and this honor.
 It is good to find someone that is meshugeneh down in the depth's of their  heart.

I have actually found proof that we are what we eat ..

Here it is ! Be sure to watch it carefully. :)
 Hugs
Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 8:40:52 AM
OH Lia ,

How can you ever forgive me I made a mistake on my last post ..will you banned me from your friends list forever ? Shall I hide my head in shame?

I meant to say .. on the A++ trophy this month. It must have been lack of serotonin and endorphins or possibly I should learn to type..?

Hugs

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!