Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: # 2 TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of NOVEMBER GOES TO *** LIA KOVACS ***
11/27/2008 4:03:09 PM

Lia, Lea, Leah ...Pompilia My Meshugeneh A++ Friend,

I can see you're having a blast here even though my super secret weapon is away on a special mission in Bucharest. She'll be devastated to hear you're having FUN without her. But as the saying goes when the boss is away the mice will play. And NO I'm not comparing you to a mouse it's just a saying!!! :) :) :(

You read I'm sure what Lilly said about Aknarb freezing her butt off on the balcony (cos of the weed) (and freezing the comp too) and asked if the penguins are Aknarb. The answer is an obvious YES!!!!!! Penguins are Arctic animals in most cases and are immune to the cold and icy weather. Soooooooooo, our Aknarb is a penguin in disguise. :)

Now Lia, Lea, Leah .....Pompilia, Luka is so right but what he didn't do is warn you of the dangers you are most probably facing. Still 18 and Under 21 forgot to mention the other name for the telescope Aknarb uses on her freezing balcony disguised as a penguin. It's called a SPY GLASS!!!!!!! Aknarb is spying on you and Joe on that miraculous beach. So whatever you do keep on your traditional Romanian clothing (no bikinis [or less]) at all times and the penguin in disguise will remain with her frozen tush and  No chance to defrost while you're wearing traditional Romanian clothing. You've been warned. A penguin in disguise can sometimes be even more dangerous then my super secret weapon and your boss.

Rest assured I have a miniature A++ trophy and you'll get one too. I gladly pass the original on to you and hope you have as much fun as I had. Lilly will most probably have A++ trophies made up with our names engraved in gold and FedEx them to us or better yet bring them in person.

Shalom,

Peter

T -  Rex 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2008 1:50:21 AM

reteP,

Another bold minus in the "Biography of My Friends and Enemies!" Now Lilly and you are at the top of that list, and Luka is catching up with you.

I taught each of you that jealous will not help you at any matters. Whatever you  do,  you`ll  never be able to change a voluptuous Deer in Joyful Dancing Penguine! So, it`s time to give up. Stop all the gossips about me, and just (at least silently) admit : she is WOW!!!!

Another important thing to remember forever : I do not need any telescope or SPY GLASS to find Joe anywhere, simply because HE IS STAR !!!! It`s enough just to watch at the sky :) ! I have never exchanged with this Dearest Star any Ownership Stamps ... so everyone at this Party is permitted to picture herself in the bikini ! Beside others, my favorite quote is :

Enjoy your Party Lia !

Peter, can you see The Meshuganehs as Nudists? Specially now, when weight has been lost ?

May this be he next phase of Meshuganehism?

Nudism without gossips, and Meshuganehism withour Lillypeterlukism?

SO

+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/28/2008 3:32:40 AM

LUKA, thank you for your flattering remark (for “naive” not for “lady” :)).

OK, is everybody here??? I think we still miss some good buddies, until they get to this miraculous  beach, let’s have some snacks.

This is to "the misspellers"

some LONG drinks are more "welcomed"

Dear penguins, are you LOST??? BAD IDEA!!! You should come to our party

LIA

P.S.:LUKA??? :( Do you have to find others to dance with??? Am I not HERE??? :((

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2008 3:38:57 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
11/28/2008 3:54:09 AM

Meshuganehs ,

Jumping like the frog, from task to task, I just dropped in to HUG Nick and to say him one BIG BIG

Dear Nick,

Your silent and amazing support is very appreciated ! As far as I can see, it`s good that you joined the party right now ... Later ... who knows ... those Meshuganehs will maybe start next dance in the negligee ....

Branka asked Peter about that. I must remind you THIS IS LIA`S PARTY, AND HER WORD AND WILL HAVE TO BE RESPECTED !

Lia - naked ?????

I do not believe.

Hugs,

Busy Doc and Friend who MISS YOU GREATLY

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!