Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: # 2 TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of NOVEMBER GOES TO *** LIA KOVACS ***
11/26/2008 10:43:08 AM
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 10:48:17 AM
Greetings Lilly, Thomas here, i want to thank you for what your doing with these recognition awards, good job! To Lia i know not much of you but what i do know is your love for this community and we here of Adlandpro recognize that. Congratulations friend. God_bless you and your familys. Best Regards Thomas :)
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 12:12:40 PM
Hi Lia ,
We have a band so me and my friends thought we might dance!

Let's Dance

HUGS
GEKETA

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
11/26/2008 1:44:07 PM

I could smell a trouble with you, dear winner :) !!!

Peter reteP = this name was perfectly mirrored , and I did mistake at my first (inaugurating) post, I mirrored your name as Lea :( , and now wish to apologize.

If this was prevailing reason to give me this Trophy back .... I promise to ALWAYS STRICTLY TAKE CARE HOW TO SPELL YOUR NAME.

So, Lia aiL , I hope my apology will be accepted.

Jim - I`m hugging you for bringing this band!!!

Geketa, Peter , Branka and Thomas ... what are you waiting for? LOL Geketa, is this triple penguin actually our Branka?

Her destiny is so sad. Being a smoker, she smokes on her balcony and her laptop is always as in the freezer :) . Must go now and check the face of your dancing animals :) .

Lia - modesty is not the characteristics of Meshuganehs. Eve though they were born in Romania.

LOL Peter, you made me sick!!! I`ve heard from my friends, when they were in the Army, that the most difficult part is a ultimate few days ... Just counting them is - painful boredom :) ... I hope you may guess why I feel like a soldier.

Lets`s PARTY !!!!

Happy and blessed Thanksgiving to all!

+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/27/2008 9:09:16 AM

Lilly, please do not misunderstand me. I have no problem with misspelling my name, anyone can call me however they like to, of course if it's “said” with EVOL J. I only have a problem with the spot light, I'm afraid I'll get a tan and I didn't decide yet what kind of tan I should get.

I also have a problem with this sign, I have to "translate" it for me

I'm not skinny,
I'm too tall
:))

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!