Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Going to meet Jenny FINALLY!!!!
11/24/2008 8:56:48 AM
Well Buongiorno Tommaso,

Certo che ci vediamo dopo ... ansi oggi!!! ehehehe ....

Hope you are keeping well ....

I thought your post was great!!! That's why I posted a reply to it. :-P

Huggies and Pampers to you

Venerina xx
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 9:01:40 AM
DONNAAAAAA,

You beautiful lady and sweet sis ... how are you?

I know we haven't spoken for a while but Jenny filled me in while I was with her.  You're right, we had a fabulous time together albeit tooooooo short!!!!  I think we could have done with an extra week.

She looked after me so well.  She even dragged me out to a torture chamber to get my back sorted out!  It worked wonders!!!  I think she got a little tired of my camera and I being joined at the hip though ehehehehehe

Oh, and we both cheated while we were doing the crossword .... only a little bit though .... ehehehehe .... and only when we really got stuck!!! It's our excuse anyway and we're sticking to it .... ehehehehe

I hadn't even left and we were already planning Jenny's trip here!!!  How cool is that!!!  We had a beautiful time together.  You and Jill were absent in body but certainly not in spirit.  We talked about you both with affection.

Take care and huge hugs,
Love

Venerina
+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 9:05:57 AM
Dear dear Robert ...

All I can say to your post is ..... I wish !!!!!!!!!

The UK was very cold and wet!!!  Typical grey London skies and it got dark early in the afternoon. 

Meanwhile in Spain, Jenny and I were sipping tea in her back garden and along the seafront until the sun came down giving us magnificent displays of colours.

It was awesome!  Of course, now that I am back in Madeira, it's been a bit of a shock going from the 3 degrees in the UK to the 19 degrees here.  I'm sure I'll get use to it again though heheheheh

When are you planning your trip to Madeira? :-P

Take care and a hug

Venerina

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 12:15:46 PM
Ti amo V. Im happy to hear your meeting went as planned. Stavo sognando di voi my friend :) I'll catch on you facebook. Cio amore mio :) xx
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2008 1:57:18 PM
Well the young lady finally arrived and, got off to a good start.   True to form was collected late by her enthusiastic hostess-  who managed to get lost in the building site belonging to the new terminal they are adding, instead of arriving at Arrivals!   GPRS systems dont work on building sites!! Luckily it was a sunny day to sit and wait.

Granada and the Alhambra palace  has been suitably inspected and photographed, as has everything else that moves or doesnt move, including a 6 part series of the flames in my chimney.    Traffic has been duly held up whilst my lady guest snapped at various sea views on the motorway and statues on busy streets.   I think the new camara had something to do with it!!.    The village remains intact, as we were too tired to hell raise - but there is always the next time! lol

So now I am planning the return match in Madeira and am checking how to hitchhike from the Airport in Funchal, just in case Madam decides to get her revenge.

And yes - we had a wonderful time!  What did anyone expect! LOL
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!