Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Going to meet Jenny FINALLY!!!!
11/11/2008 8:00:02 PM
JILLLL .... you sweetheart!!!!  SISTER!!!!!!  I have tried calling you sooooo many times ... I've given up!!!! LOL

How are you huney? I have missed you sooooooo much.  I've spoken to Richard a few times but not since he moved.  I must catch up with him too very soon.  Well, after my holidays.

I think you've hit the nail on the head .... although .... hehehehehehe ..... we're sure going to have a good time making the earth rumble ... You'll even here mount shasta let off a sigh when we get going!!!! hehehehehe

You know .... that is one dream we should all make come true one day .... we should all meet up somewhere in between and make up for you not being with us this time!!! hehehehe .... Oh boy .... Can you imagine???????????? .....

hehehehe

Lots of love and hugs

Venerina

+0
Venerina Conti

1305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 8:02:58 PM
Hello sweet Rose ....

You're missing too!!!  We definitely need to have an all girl get together one day!!! LOL ....

Thank you so much and well ... if Jenny doesn't show up for the next art expo ... you know why hehehehehehe .....

Lots of love

Venerina
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 8:38:58 PM
La mia stella brillante! A dapo maybe? im just thrilled to hear your going to meet your dear friends V. Buona notte e sogni d'oro me amore. Ti amo. Hey,Thanks for the comment in my forum of relationships, it really helps! Cio :)

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
11/12/2008 4:32:45 PM
Hi Venerina :)
WOW my 2 sweet sisters are going to have a super fantabulous time!!!! I can just imagine it!! have a wonderful break, huggss xxxxx

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 5:14:11 AM

Hello Venerina,

We wish you a sunny London, and a cool Granada.
In the mean time as for us! We shall survive!
You have my best regards.
Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!