Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo? Take the Poll!
6/26/2010 8:52:13 AM
Quote:

Hi Beth and all

I believe there are UFO's even though I have never seen one. Too many people who don't even know each have seen something all over the world for it to be a lie. These people often describe the same or similar thing even though they live in opposite ends of the world.

About 'life on other planets' and/or aliens, well, here's my opinion for what it is worth. I don't believe there is life on other planets but then, I haven't been to other planets, have I? :) I am mostly convinced that the so-called aliens are actually demonic beings. There may be some that are angelic beings from God but most are demons or Satan's angel.

Why am I writing this when I know that most people like to think that these aliens are friendly and want to help us? I have done a study of this and I am now quite convinced I should warn people to be careful before inviting them to come to you as some are doing. Also if they should come to earth and mingle with the humans as some think will happen, be careful! They may not have your best interests at heart. Also demons are very deceitful. If things get out of control, there is only one way to get out of their clutches, so to speak, and that is to tell them to go away "in the Name of Jesus". They have to leave then. Nothing else will work.

I am just warning people as I believe it is my obligation to do, rightly or wrongly. You may not agree with me and that is allowed, of course. Would you rather I say nothing and find yourself in a predicament you can't handle?

I have an interesting article about UFO's and aliens. It is quite long but very, very interesting. Some of it quite old (80's or so) but most of it is still valid today. If you would like me to send you the article, just email me and I will send it to you. My email address is zhebee@yahoo.com (also see below).

To Beth: If you wish, I can post the article here on your forum but since it is quite long, I would like your permission first.

Have a great time exploring this phenomenom.

Helen

Hi Helen,

please post the article... it will be very appreciated!

thanks!
Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo? Take the Poll!
6/26/2010 8:58:28 AM
Quote:
Hi Beth,

I am glad to see forum coming to life again. I think this is wonderful subject. We all have our belief's and I do believe there is life on other planets. Also, that there are other beings that are here to help us, but will not come until they are asked to come to help us out of the mess we are in.

By the way has anyone noticed the bright star in the west? I see it right before sunset and it is gone in a couple hours. I don't think it is a star, I think it is a craft, I and think it is just bringing in love. I know I feel good when I see it. Remember the star in the East, why not have a star in the west on Christ's return???????????? Just some thoughts.

Hugs,
Myrna

Hi Myrna!

wonderful pic!

Just what the star of bethlahem was is often asked and from what I recall reading about it... there's an actual alignment of stars or planets around the time of the birth of Jesus. So scholars try to place the date to this alignment. I'd have to google this to get the info!

or as some believe... and could very well be the case? ufo?

as strange as the world is? who really knows?

*smiles*
beth
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/3/2010 8:47:46 PM
Must have missed that memo! But being an avid Internet Marketer, I never see the night sky anymore,1:47:34 PM
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo? Take the Poll?how?
7/5/2010 12:03:56 AM
Quote:
Must have missed that memo! But being an avid Internet Marketer, I never see the night sky anymore,1:47:34 PM

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/thehouseofmax.aspx

Max's member link here at adland!
+0
Jo
Jo Matthias

2947 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Original Thread: Have You Seen Odd Lights in the Sky that couold be called UFO?
8/6/2010 5:40:04 PM
I personally saw a thing in the sky, at dusk. By the time I could walk 10 feet, it as gone. It was shaped almost like a football, but not quite. It was orangish and had 3 huge windows. Some people said that it was the space station. But if it was, why did it disappear so quickly?
VOTE!!!! POTM!!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!