Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo? Let Adland know the truth!
3/6/2009 12:56:49 PM

Hi Myrna!

that's a great photo of an UFO!

I try to walk to the local grocery store after dark so I can survey the skies! Well, at least see the stars and moon... but I do watch for satellites and ufos!

Beth
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called ufo? Let Adland know the truth!
3/6/2009 1:00:09 PM

Like many of us, I have wondered about what's up in the night skies besides the astronomically observed and approved scientific view.

I was a skeptic. I've never seen a ufo or had an et encounter that I can swear was real. But, after listening to friends anecdotal and first person accounts...as well as being an avid listener to the radio show CoasttoCoastam.com for more than 10 years now! I may be willing to admit that there may be something to this phenomenon.

UFO by definition is a sighting of anything in our heavens as seen here on earth or when in orbit or on the moon...or beyond...that is unknown as to what could that possibly be!
 ... even the military has accounting of ufo...

right?

who knows really? Have you seen or experienced a ufo sighting? been abducted? found evidence or have a family photo that shows what everyone saw that night?

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2009 8:34:26 AM
Time to cast your vote!

Hurry!

+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/14/2009 6:33:48 AM
Time to cast your vote!

Hurry!
+0
Beth Schmillen

3061 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2009 4:35:58 AM

Have you seen odd lights in the sky that could be called UFO?

If you do not see graphics here, please refresh the page.
http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/nextgensmileys/aliens/

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!