Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
CONGRATULATIONS USA - OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT
11/6/2008 6:28:05 AM
Hello Nick Mys!

How are you. I lost you and Lydia for many months now. I hope everything is OK. I presume Russia saw positively to Obama's election    
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Re: CONGRATULATIONS USA - OBAMAN IS THE PRESIDENT
11/6/2008 9:52:29 AM

Thanks Georgios,

I hope you don't mind but I have referred to Boone Pickens plan for energy independent and I wanted give out information to all who want to be involved,see below.

Thank you for pushing the Pickens Plan!

Please follow this link to tell 5 of your friends about the Pickens Plan and urge them to join the New Energy Army.

If you would like to join Push, the Pickens Plan Social Action Network, and share your ideas with a community of people working for an energy independent America, follow this link.

-Team Pickens

Your message was sent to:

Senator Barack Obama

Congratulations on your historic win.

As you begin to develop an agenda for the first 100 days of your Administration, I look forward to learning more about your plans to reduce our country's dependence on foreign oil.

The Pickens Plan is our country's way to create hundreds of thousands of new energy jobs and kick-start this ailing economy.

I hope you will join me in supporting the Pickens Plan. Together we can make a difference.

Sincerely
Eugene & Karen Carter

Eugene Carter
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CONGRATULATIONS USA - OBAMA IS THE PRESIDENT
11/6/2008 10:28:00 AM
Hi Eugene!

No pobplem. As long a we have a nice and civilisized discussion everything can be discussed and posted here.

Georgios
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/6/2008 10:49:12 AM
Hello Georgios :-)

So great to see you after so long, my dear friend!
As perhaps you already saw, I'm not too much with politics?! I'm not saying that I have quite no clue, even if not too many - LOL - though, I;m so disappointed in everything related ... I couldn't yet see/find/know any politician - with success!!! - really meaning his/her speech! Every word is just a very good marketing product, to fool the crowds and win elections and ...  than put aside for the next 4 years! SO, I don't know why people are so excited when one or another candidate wins the elections?!
They should be excited at the end of his/their mandate because HE KEPT HIS PROMISSES! ... and many of them really brought improvement to people's life!

We saw here already a few "CHANGES" - and voted for it! - but the only changes accuring were the ones who called them self "the power" and "the oposition" the rest ALL THE SAME! - they are all HAND in HAND for themself ...

Well, I better stop here! Who knows, maybe this time will be quite the exceptional situation when the politician is REALLY working for THE PEOPLE and not just for a few "sponsors"... hm?! HARD TO BELIEVE!

Wish every one the best of every thing and may most of your HOPES COME TRUE! :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: USA - ELECTION DAY
11/6/2008 3:07:35 PM
Hello AnaMaria!

Thank you for the comment and your reply! Hey, I am not so sure that you don't know much about politics. You are an active person and that is enough to say that you know about politics. What I can say is that lately many people stay out of politics just because politician don't keep their promises. That is a problem.
Besides your post here s very good and that is a political message.

Today we have a President who gave us the other side of the coin. For me that is not enough to say that he is good. After 4 or 8 eight years we will be able to value what were promises not.

You are a teacher and you know that it is a long distance between theory to praxis.

Lets hope the best.

your friend
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!