Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Terry Gill

51 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: God's True Church for Today...Part 1
11/3/2008 4:52:44 PM

James,

I wish to comment here on your post and try to bring a little Bible TRUTH to your readers.

You said:  THE BIBLE TEACHES  A DEFINITE CHURCH ORGANIZATION INTO WHICH HE INVITES HIS FOLLOWERS

True, the Bible does teach there is only ONE true Christian organization into which Jehovah God will call His followers, only ONE which will obey all His commandments.  So, how can we identify that ONE?  There is today only ONE religion on this earth doing that, and by definition, the true Christian religion must oppose all others!

Acts 15:14, "Sym´e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name."  God's holy name is Jehovah, and He emphasizes hundreds of times in His Word the Bible how important it is to use, bless, praise and proclaim His holy name.  The Book of Psalms is an perfect example of this.  God's holy name, Jehovah, was once in the Bible over 7,000 times (still is in His people's Bible, The New World Translation), but you can find it zero times in modern King James versions as well as others.  If at all, depending on the age of the KJ version, it will be found at Psalms 83:18, and is there in this online version of the KJ that you are using.

Ps. 83:18

Now, since it's there this one time even in the KJ version, ask yourself why it's been stricken the other 6,999 or more times?  Why when God Himself emphasizes over and over how important it is to use His holy name?  All religions except the true Christian religion have replaced God's holy name in their Bibles with LORD or GOD, which are titles, now names, and which shows disrespect for our Heavenly Father.  It's the same thing with each of you reading this.  You have a name, and if people know it, you expect them to use it, thus showing respect to you.  How much more so, infinitely more so, this is true with regards to the Creator of the universe!

Below are a few other scriptures emphasizing the importance of using Jehovah's holy name:

Heb. 6:10, "For God is not unrighteous so as to forget YOUR work and the love YOU showed for his name, in that YOU have ministered to the holy ones and continue ministering."

Isaiah 42:8, "I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images."

Malachi 1:11, "For from the sun’s rising even to its setting my name will be great among the nations, and in every place sacrificial smoke will be made, a presentation will be made to my name, even a clean gift; because my name will be great among the nations," Jehovah of armies has said."

Malachi 3:16, "At that time those in fear of Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance began to be written up before him for those in fear of Jehovah and for those thinking upon his name."

Heb. 13:15, "Through him let us always offer to God a sacrifice of praise, that is, the fruit of lips which make public declaration to his name."

Romans 10:13, "For "everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved."

James, you further said:  GOD'S TRUE CHURCH FOR THE LAST DAYS           WILL BE RECOGNIZED BY IT'S DIVINE CHARACTERISTICS 

This also is true, and let's identify those divine characteristics and who displays them.  You said:  Revelation 14:6-11;  It will go into all the world preaching the three fold  message (three angels message) as foretold by the prophet John. 

What is the only religious group on the earth today that does this consistently, day in and day out, to the tune of almost 3 million hours daily?  Who obeys this commandment given by Jesus Christ himself? This is not a simple request of "if one wants to" or gets the time, but a commandment that all are to follow and do.

Matt. 28: 19 & 20, "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things."

In this regard, Jesus also said:

Matt. 24:14, "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come."

Next you said, Revelation 14:6,7;  It will proclaim that the hour of God's judgement is come.

Many are doing this, however, only one is doing the latter, the witnessing work.  And yes, Mormons do send out their young ones for only a two-year span of time on the bribe of paying their college tuition, but you never see their rank and file members, their general congregation members, out in the door to door ministry.  Only Jehovah's Witnesses (a people for His name) obey this command, the young and old alike.

Next you said, Revelation 14:8; 18:1-5;  It will call God's people out of Babylon, (religious confusion and apostasy of the last days)

Right you are!  This is the very reason Jehovah's Witnesses are hated and persecuted the world over, because they have exposed the hypocrisy and false teachings of christendom's religions, which makes up one-third of Babylon the Great spoken of in Revelation, which is the world empire of false religion.  And as you say, God's people (a people for His name) have left these false religions and distanced themselves far away from them.

And next you said, Revelation 14:9-11;  The true church will warn against worshiping the beast, or receiving its mark.

Here your links start to get messed up, but once again you are correct about the true church, or religion, warning against "worshipping" the beast and its image.  However, what many don't understand, because they are in false religion and thus are mislead by their leaders who are not given insight to correctly understand God's word, is who or what is the image of the wild beast spoken about in these verses and others.  That image is the United Nations, upon whom the world rests its hope as the answer to mankind's problems, when in reality only God's coming Kingdom can and will solve man's problems.  Man cannot solve man's problems!  And for humans to put their trust in an earthly political organization to bring about peace and security is something detestable to Jehovah God.  His word instructs us not to be a part of the world, and therefore one cannot be involved in politics and at the same time follow this divine instruction.  Politics and nationalism are what leads to wars and to the killing of millions of people.  Neither nations nor their politics will exist in God's Kingdom after Armageddon.  I guarantee you that Jehovah God finds it disgusting what is engraved on a monument outside of the UN, the "political expression of the kingdom of God on earth."  God hates politics!   And one big fact does remain: Not merely many political systems, but also many gods are represented in the ninety-nine nations making up the United Nations. So, then, if all nations are yet to be united under God’s kingdom, will all the gods of the many nations get together in conference in the way that the national delegates do in the United Nations General Assembly? Will they then decide which one is to be king over all the gods? Or will they decide to set up a three-member secretariat, a trinitarian governing body, each member of which will represent a certain group of gods or religious creeds? Is God’s kingdom thus to be set up, namely, by the common consent, as it were, of all the gods represented in the United Nations? Will there thus be democratic action among all the gods to unify themselves under one god as king of heaven and earth?  Detestable!

Next you say, Revelation 14:12; 12:17;  This three-fold message will call out a people who keep ALL of God's commandments

Yes, James, once again this is true!  But we must ask, what religious group adheres to this?  Certainly not those in christendom who do not go and preach the good news, those who keep touching the unclean thing, like all of the pagan-rooted holidays, including Halloween that millions of so-called Christians just participated in!   Jehovah God demands purity in His worship, and He tells us to quit touching the unclean thing.  Nothing is more unclean than these rituals that originated with false god worshippers!  Your reference to Rev. 12:17, which says, "And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus," is of particular relevance with regard to your post's subject heading.  For who on earth today do have the work of bearing witness to Jesus?  Once again, Jehovah's Witnesses (a people for His name).  This scripture clearly identifies God's people!  They are the ones who are known by His holy name and who obey the command to witness.  And Satan certainly is waging war against us as the seed of the woman, which is God's heavenly organization.  All of christendom the world over persecutes and slanders and lies about and thus "wages war" on Jehovah God's earthly organization, yet they are the most peaceful, law-abiding citizens on earth!  This is Satan's doings, and was foretold in the very first prophesy recorded in the Bible, found at Gen. 3:15, "And I shall put enmity between you (Satan) and the woman (God's heavenly organization) and between your seed (false religion)and her seed (Jesus Christ and his true followers). He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel."  Satan bruised Jesus in the heel when he temporarily killed Jesus using false religious leaders.  A heel bruise is not a death blow.  Jesus was resurrected back to life.  Jesus will bruise Satan in the head, a death blow, once the thousand years of Jesus' Millenial reign is over and Satan is released from the abyss to one last time test those who have lived through Armageddon plus all those who have died and are currently asleep in the grave and are resurrected back to the earth and regain perfection during that thousand years.  And it's hard to believe, but the Bible says that many will fall from this final test and suffer the second death, which is an eternal death, along with Satan and his demons.  One would think that after being brought back to life on a new and perfect paradise earth and given a second chance to adhere to God's righteous standards and live forever, a person would certainly do so.  But the fact that millions will then fall is a testament to how powerful Satan really is!

Finally, James, you say, Exodus 20:8-11;  The 4th commandment of the 10 include the command to observe the seventh day as the Sabbath (most christians do not honor this command).

Sad, but true!  And the reason for this is, once again, Satan's power.  But one must also understand that when you say "most christians" you yourself do not understand that what the world calls "christians" and what Jehovah God considers "christians" are two entirely different things!  A true Christian according to God's righteous standards does all of the things already mentioned, plus many more.  NONE of the professed "christians" in christendom do these things.  Thus, they are not true Christians!  There's only one true Christian organization recognized by Jehovah God and thus receving His blessings, just as there was only one in Jesus' days, and there's only one group of true Christians who abstain from being a part of the world and its God-dishonoring practices, which the Bible clearly states belongs to Satan and he is the ruler of.  The end is very near, and before it happens, I hope that you all will obey Jesus' warning to get out of Babylon the Great, will open your doors the next time Jehovah's people visit your home, accept the most wonderful Bible-based literature on earth, read it, study it, and even accept a free, no obligation, home Bible study at your convenience in order to learn for yourself these things I am telling you are TRUE!  We conduct over 6 million free, in-home Bible studies per week! 

For this is God's will for you and yours:

1 Tim. 2: 3 & 4, "This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, whose will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth."  With the emphasis here being on the word "accurate."

Have a good'un!

Terry

P.S.  Anyone desiring more information on the truth and what Jehovah God requires of us can private message me and I'll be glad to respond as soon as possible.

+0
11/3/2008 7:36:01 PM
Hi, How are you? Thanks For asking, the best thing I can tell you is to dowload itunes, once you dowload then go into religion, then Christian Family Radio and click twice. He is very informative about the gospel. He is president of family radio. He does have open forum where people listening to this radio can call in and ask anything about the bible. Best Wishes Alexia!!!
+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 8:17:01 PM

Hi Sara, it's good to see you again. Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing those beautiful graphics.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2008 8:33:09 PM

Terry, this is primarily for you...and anyone else who needs to see it.

Revelation 22:6-14 "6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2008 2:51:26 PM

Terry, here are a few texts for you my friend:

Luke 6:37  "Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"

Matthew 7:1  "Judge not, that ye be not judged."

Ezekiel 24:14  "I the LORD have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent; according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, shall they judge thee, saith the Lord GOD."

Revelation 22  Please read the whole chapter.

If you go to Bible Gateway you may choose whatever translation you wish that is available on this website. I have chosen the King James Version just to remain the same during this bible study.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!