Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
God's True Church for Today...Part 1
11/2/2008 12:39:08 PM

My Friends, there are specific instructions in the Bible that we need to adhere to as Christians. Some of the words presented below are strong. Please don't take offense at me, I'm just the messenger! I'm dividing this into two sections as it is just too long and too much content to absorb.

-----------------------------------

THE BIBLE TEACHES  A DEFINITE CHURCH ORGANIZATION INTO WHICH HE INVITES HIS FOLLOWERS

Acts 15:4,22;  There was a definite church organization in the days of the apostles

Acts 2:46,47;  Those who believed on Christ were added to the church

Matthew 18:15-17;  Christ expected His church to have visible organization and authority

1 Timothy 3:15;  The church is not only the house of God, it's the depository of truth

Hebrews 10:25;  The members of the church are admonished not to forsake the assembling of themselves together

GOD'S TRUE CHURCH FOR THE LAST DAYS           WILL BE RECOGNIZED BY IT'S DIVINE CHARACTERISTICS

Revelation 14:6-11;  It will go into all the world preaching the three fold  message (three angels message) as foretold by the prophet John

Revelation 14:6,7;  It will proclaim that the hour of God's judgement is come

Revelation 14:8; 18:1-5;  It will call God's people out of Babylon, (religious confusion and apostasy of the last days)

Revelation 14:9-11;  The true church will warn against worshiping the beast, or receiving its mark

Revelation 14:12; 12:17;  This three-fold message will call out a people who keep ALL of God's commandments

Exodus 20:8-11;  The 4th commandment of the 10 include the command to observe the seventh day as the Sabbath (most christians do not honor this command)

--------------------------------

I welcome your comments. Have a blessed day :)

+0
Re: God's True Church for Today...Part 1
11/2/2008 1:46:08 PM
Hi, there, Thanks for sharing this. I wish you would be messenger to travel around the world to spread this message from God. I have no offense from this scriptures when it presented from God's word. If we all abide by his law there wouldn't be any destruction going on right now. God Bless you Alexia!!!
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2008 3:28:06 PM
Thanks brother James, my friend, you know of me and who i represent , i thank you so very much with you spreading the news and giving us in the true sense of a Christian, sometimes being a disciple of Christ im often pulled into thinking that im just a Christian, on the contrary if a true Christian , a disciple of Christ, does get that distracted with the worlds way of thinking he or she knows how God rabbi Jesus can not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear, he or she knows that and strives for that inner peace, that relationship with God goes even further. I don't write what people should do, but rather learn from what i am and the way i teach others, to let them make there own decision, sharing my faith, this platform of yours has merit and should be taken with a reverence and not to be taken lightly, so thank you for that James. A little something James if you don't mind? The church is the body of Christ. The body needs the head. The church is essential to Christianity. Colossians 1:15-18. And of course the family of God is the church. Ephesians 2:19-21. There are other names in the bible , the 1st century church in which i and the international churches of Christ (family of believers) believe and live for, for our salvation to take place when we leave this earth. Here are the rest of my scripture teachings for that James just to keep it short,  perhaps you can look them up and make your own decisions. Matthew 16:18; Romans 16:16; 1 Corinthians 12:14-27; and Hebrews 10:23-25. God_bless you brother James and your family :) Thomas
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2008 4:33:11 PM
Thank You Brother James

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2008 7:31:57 PM
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!