Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/20/2008 10:03:50 PM

Hi again Greer,

Thanks for staying on top of things. :) I hope all is going well. I am sure I will be talking to you soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/22/2008 7:15:14 AM

Just an Update...

I was able to go ahead and get my new traffic exchange oeperational last nite!

http://retrosurf.hispeedenterprises.com

I'll be getting a separate domain for it this week.

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 12:58:29 PM

HI Greer and Thanks for the update. I will be heading there real soon. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

By the Way, Your Forum at Highspeed Enterprises, Looks Awesome. I posted there last night. :)

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 1:53:48 PM

Hi Shelly,

Just stopping by to say Thanks to Greer for the Link to Retro Surf.  Look's Great!  Just joined...

Have An Awesome Day,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 5:17:19 PM

Hi Phil. Thank you so much for your support for Greer. You have been Awesome. ;)

I know Greer appreciates it. I am sure he will be by soon. Thanks so much once again and Have a Great Day.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!