Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/17/2008 7:48:55 AM

Hi Shelly,

No worries, I consider everyone at AdlandPro as freinds, and I would like to see some folks go ahead and sign up so that I can test the various admin functionalies over the next 30-60 days.  I want to launch prior to the holiday season, when everyone has more time for online activity. :)

Shelly, I'm very pleased that you have decided to team with me at Hi Speed Enterprises, Shelly.  As my friends know from when I was hear before, I strongly believe in teamwork and good leadership. 

I'm actually in the market for a few admins, maybe 2-4 peeps that worked with me before, or even new friends who would like me to mentor them. Besides all the business benefits, I discovered that you get to know and like people online, and enjoy interacting on a daily basis.

I am in the process of rebranding an online collaboration tool that will facilitate meetings with a whiteboard, presentation, text and voice chat capabilities.  I plan on holding weekly training and Q&A sessions for registered members. My goal is to mentor folks that need it, in understanding how to be successful with online business. 

I've seen that most peoplej ust start doing stuff and then failing because they have no plan, don't uinderstand marketing principles, don't know their products and haven't invested in their business.  These issues are resolvable training issues in my mind.  I've been in the special operations training business for a long time, and so I know how to lead, mentor and train.  That combined with my MBA (1982) give me a natural, if not obvious  advantage when it comes to online business and team building. :) 

Again, Shelly, thanks for your friendship and support!  :) :)

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/17/2008 10:59:36 AM
Hi Greer, Thanks so much for your response. I am looking forward to what you have to offer. I know that I sure could use the training. Thanks for Providing this information and all of your Resources. I know many will Benefit from Your Program. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis (P.S.) I guess I don't have an edit button either. I thought I did, but your post is fine. :)
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2008 6:43:01 PM

Hi Shelly,

Thanks so much for the Link.  I just registered, I think.  Still waiting on a confirmation.

Looking forward to sharing and learning.

Thanks Again My Friend,

Phil 

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2008 8:17:52 PM

Hi Phil,

I just sent you a pm to confirm you email addy -- I think there might be a typo in there.

BTW, I'm from Fayetteville, NC.

Welcome aboard!

Greer

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/20/2008 10:00:56 PM

Hi Phil.

Thanks so much. I know that you will gain so much from HispeedEnterprises. I appreciate you joining up and Greer as well. :)  Thanks for stopping by. Come visit anytime.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!