Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/16/2008 9:39:30 AM
Hi again Friends, From another Great AdlandPro Member, Greer Trumble, Comes Hi Speed Enterprises. Here is what he offers: Hi Speed Enterprises helps your business to succeed online. Our web site membership is currently free, no strings! Becoming a registered member will provide a power-packed assortment of programs to make your online success much easier. For example: •Access the valuable free gifts to make yourself more effective and save time •Interact on our free forums to extend your circle of influence •Take advantage of our vast library of free ebooks •Use our traffic exchanges to increase web site traffic •Sign up for strong affiliate marketing programs to create income streams •Enroll in low-cost eCouses to expand your knowledge •Read our free newsletter to stay informed •Get immediate answers with our unique live support text-chat capability You should sign up now, if you're interested in becoming a solid Internet marketer, because as soon as I get the basic features and functionality installed and functioning smoothly, this web site will convert to a paid subscription service. Your Success is Our Success! Floyd G. Trumble Join Now and take advantage of all these great Resources: http://hispeedenterprises.com/ Thanks Friends, Shelly Hargis
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/16/2008 10:29:17 AM
Hi Shelly,
Greetings!
Thank you for sharing this information.  Appreciate it!

Have a blessed week!

Regards,
Rinna

+0
Greer Trumble

251 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: GREAT NEW Marketing Website. Won't be Free for long. Join Now and get all this:
10/16/2008 2:00:08 PM

Hi Shelly -- you're such a good friend!!

tytyty for this nice gesutre -- I posted on your guestbook.

:))

Youir Friend,

Greer (aka "hispeed")

Regards, Greer Trumble _____________ Can you give away an auto responder account?
If you can you will be successful and build your list! Get a FREE Autoresponder

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 6:22:40 PM
Hi Rinna, Thanks so much Friend. I hope you joined up. We can talk over there also. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 6:27:29 PM
Hi Greer, I am so glad you are not upset with me. Sometimes I get a little excited about things and I jump the gun. I was worried after I posted this forum, that I maybe should have asked you first, but I am glad that you are being so good about it. :) I am more than happy to help, even if you did not ask,(LOL). Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!