Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Is Your Name Googled? Please share ideas
11/6/2008 7:44:27 AM

Hi Pat,  if only we could convince some of our members that when they write here, the outside world might be reading their words.  Few here can grasp that idea and continue to post inappropriately as in off subject or post things that would turn people off from wanting their products.

Try to tell people about copyright postings and you get no where.  Visits to their forum is all they get and really want.  They are spinning their wheels.

They lose their credibiltiy as a good business minded person. As we mentioned Sparklies just don't do anything for a forum.

Google words other than your name and you just might find yourself on the front page.  I tested Panda Pointers, teaching thread when I first started and it was page one under the word Panda. It has lost its position because new material needs to be added.

Shared Ideas forum and We never stop learning forum are well googled.  Out of millions of entries, they appear on page 4 and 6.  It may have changed by now. 

Right now I am working on getting "Panda Picks" and Seniors on the net googled as those are my blog words and that is where you find my businesses. I am trying to get S.A.D. and F.A.S.T health articles to the top but I have lots of competition.

Thanks fro bringing up the idea of focusing on keywords. On my blog they are referred to as "Cloud Words".

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 6:55:42 AM

A quick update on results of what we discussed here.

By hyper-linking here on forums, the number of visits to my forums have increased greatly.  However, I see no posts from others on my forums using this idea

Few, and very few, are grasping the ideas Diane mentioned.  By putting them into action, some will eventually learn as they observe.  Those who understand this concept can now be examples to others.

The next big result, thanks to Judy's suggestion is the birth of my blog.  Coach Diane has helped me create a useful blog geared to Seniors Working on the Net.

Diane gave me 6 weeks to get 'googled' but I did it in 14 days.  Panda Picks is # 1 & 2 out of over 2 million entries.  Now I am working on Seniors Working On The Net but I have 9 million to jump over.

I have had one person ask how to do the hyperlinking and she is using it to her success.

Anyone else have results to report?

+0
Rudy Hiebert(rudyhiebert.myamsoil.c

1086 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/11/2008 7:25:38 AM
One result I love to brag about is seen in my ventures sites that show figures that translate into green backs. Hits in themselves are a means to an end but that can't be the end-all and be-all. I just posted a comment on a place that I could relate to and accepted my message; I think that's what one needs to watch for.  I stay away from possessive forum and discussion group owners that rub me the wrong way. Thanks Mary, by the way, you deserve an apple.
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 9:21:38 AM
Hi Mary,

What a pleasure it is to see the results of our efforts spreading as they should. It takes time for people to absorb and accept some concepts, particularly when they are told by a more "experienced" upline member how they should market.
"Coach Diane" now THERE'S a fitting nickname. You aren't the first to experience Diane's ability to share this information, and you certainly won't be the last.
Of course there's only so much of Diane to go around, or of any one person for that matter. So things are underway to make more of Diane available to many.
In fact I'm likely going to be looking for others to take up the torch and help us spread the message, so if any of you reading this have an interest, then just get in touch with me or Coach Diane.
Now my shameless plug, as BlogNet Awards is rapidly approaching the close of Nominations, and I'm highly encouraging you all to go over and nominate your favorite blogs. While you're there, vote and comment, leaving your links and earning yourself credits in the Comment Contest at the same time!
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 9:24:33 AM

Here's what it looks like when you get googled and google sends you a notice just incase you aren't paying attention.

Google Blogs Alert for: Mary Hofstetter
Seniors Can find Success with Real On Line Business Ventures
By panda picks
... consistency to her involvement in her industry. She is a shining example of entrepreneurship at its best. As she says: “Do it now, don’t live with regrets”. Mary Hofstetter AKA The Panda Lady. Mary Hofstetter AKA The Panda Lady.
Panda Picks-Seniors Work on the Net! - http://pandapicks.successblognet.com/

Now that's the kind of mail I like to get! ! ! !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!