Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Please update Me
10/8/2008 6:09:30 PM

Hi Shelly,

It is great to see you my friend...it is nice to have you back with us! Thanks for inviting me to your forum, and for the birthday wishes. I am doing well, and I hope that you and your family are too.

I am doing a few different things but I would like to tell you about SpiderWeb Marketing. This is a great program that you can join for free, and it truly does work great. There are over 12 streams of income, and most of them are free to join as well, and you get 22 step-by-step videos that are very easy to follow and they show you how to set up the system.

Here is the link to my website so you can check it out;

http://m-martin.ws/spiderweb2

I look forward to seeing you around and catching up with how you have been etc.

God Bless You Hon!

Love Marilyn

Marilyn L Martin
"The ALP & TGAMM Couple"
"Rick & Marilyn Martin...Married 11/17/06"
Spiderweb Marketing http://thespiderwebsystem.com/jamila

Traffic Tornado
http://traffictornado.com/x/p2.cgi/6053/

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2008 6:38:59 PM

Hi Crystal with the voice of an Angel. :) I am so happy you stopped by. I am so excited for you. "WOW", that is so cool. Jay Stanley. Please let me and everyone here know when your Album comes out. I cannot wait to hear it. I know that it will be GREAT. I am bookmarking your myspace page and will visit it soon. I can't wait to see it. Please stay in touch. I feel terrible about losing touch with all of my friends but hopefully it won't happen again.

Luv Ya, :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2008 6:43:01 PM

HI AnaMaria,

It is so wonderful to see you again. I bet you are so proud of your kids. I am so happy for you. Please stay in touch and thanks so much for stopping in. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2008 6:51:08 PM

Hi John. It is so good to hear from you again. I hate to hear about your sites. I hate that hackers do this to people. Especially good people like you who was so good to me, that works so hard to get these websites up and running. I hope someday that they come up with a better way to catch all hackers and prosecute them to the fullest. Please take care of yourself and stay in touch.

I wish you the best. :)

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/8/2008 6:56:57 PM

Hi Kathy,

It is so Great to see you again. I see that you are still busy as ever. :) I don't know how you juggle it all but I admire your persistance. I hope you and your family is doing well and Please stay in touch.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!