Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
11/1/2008 7:51:40 AM

Hello Still under 21,

Nice job of welcoming Lia but there are some points you didn't give much thought to.

Your secondly. What's not to understand????? My secret weapon is one smart cookie (other wise she wouldn't be my secret weapon!!!) and she needs her staff and co-workers. As long as they perform properly they are safe and sound. Oi vey if they don't. Apparently Lia is doing a good job and I hope for sake she continues to do just that.

Now your thirdly is strange. Who gave you the right to change the spelling of her name? I understand that you like the name and will name your first daughter Lea but her name is LIA. Look closely please. It's true that Lia can be spelled in different ways: Lea, Leah and Lia. But she spells hers LIA so you must learn to be more observant and not see what you want to see. That is not the meshugeneh and T way.

About her being human please see the question I raised about Count Dracula.

You wrote: Does anyone know who is here fish, man, candidate for USA president, who is praying, who is whom offending, praising, eating .....  Difficult question. Lots of strange beings in adland as we've seen the last few days. One thing for sure. Hussein aside from being a candidate is none of the rest. He is not praying but preying on the minds of many gullible people. Wish he was a fish though.........

I never have to defend my self. I am T - Rex the King maker once a week. I giveth and then I taketh away. One week is enough for anybody. And I want to remind you still under 21 this is not a gang. This a community or better yet our meshugeneh world with a select unique group of people.

You think Mattias will deflate when his picture is taken down from all the pages of Adland????? What do you recommend we do to help him through the after effects of this week???

Shalom my meshugeneh "still under 21",

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2008 8:04:18 AM

My Meshugeneh Secret Weapon,

Your treatise on the merits of cannibalism is supreme and nothing can be added to it.

I will try to relate to one question you asked.

CANNIBALISM!

... why would this in English be with 2 N-s?! ...

This is a difficult question and after giving it very serious thought for 10 seconds I came up with a sort of answer. Like in many languages words can be broken down in order to get at their source.

Cannibalism:

Can and then comes the word nibble. It is a form of eating and might be the source of the word and the reason that it has two Ns. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if that makes any sense. But according to this educated theory it would be "can-nibble", hence cannibalism. :)

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

P.S. Loved your blood graphic.

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2008 9:27:59 AM

HI NICK S., ANI, STEVEN, LEA, LUKA AND PETER!

Branka

"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better."

(author unknowen)

SHE IS INTERESTED TO START THE DIET. I RECOMMANDED HER ... THIS TEAM OF EXPERTS.

I AM NOT A HUMAN ANY MORE.

SEE YOU AFTER AN ALIANS APPEAR AND MAKE ALL THINGS BETTER, AT ALL THE CORNERS OF THE GLOBE.

CANN`T POST IN COLOR, BECAUSE OF SUN-GLASSES . THEY USE TO FALL DOWN IF I MOVE MY HEAD TOO MUCH.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES. ONE DAY - WHEN YOU`LL CANN`T THAN COUNT JUST YOURSELVES .... I AM SO CURIOUS WHAT`LL YOU DO ...

MWAUUUUUUU

+0
11/1/2008 12:03:56 PM

LIA - PLEASE, ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES !

Without misspelling your name, I could forget to inform you about next thing you may lose here (not only weight) .

This is also  mind losing forum. So, I could also welcome you as Cornelie - name of my friend with her last name same as yours and T- Senior could decide to give his hands up from me.

So, never is too bad to may not be worse :) ...

Enjoy ,

Luka

+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/3/2008 3:53:52 AM

Dear LUKA, does anyone know who she/he is anymore? I’m not sure I know what my real name is J (I checked it’s POMPILIA J) but I’m sure I can’t lose my mind, it ran away from me long, long, long time ago.

Dear Peter, (if I’m allowed to call you “dear”) I really am fortunate to BE close to your “secret weapon”.

:) BYE for now! LIA

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!