Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/31/2008 2:37:05 PM
... As The Bloody T - ... - we are, after eating every Normal person has to drink! So I've got some Blood over here:

click for BLOOD!

Anamaria :-)

Ps: this is it for today!
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2008 10:21:57 PM
The Sun Has Set...

+0
Lia
Lia Kovacs

105 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/1/2008 4:51:20 AM

Hello, trying to be on topic here (hard thing to do):

1. I would like to try the diet but I'm afraid I'll lose myself for good (my husband says I'm already too skinny).
  2.  I'm sure there are no cannibals (at all), I ate the last one SO ……

:D TAKE  CARE,

LIA from Oradea, (dangerously close to Ana Maria)

I'm confused:

????????? If I eat humans I`m HUMAN??????

+0
11/1/2008 5:10:22 AM

Dear Lea,

Firstly : WISH TO WELCOME YOU AS MY ROMANIAN NEIGHBOUR!

Secondly: WISH TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR BEING SO CLOSE TO OUR JEWSIH FRIEND`S SECRET WEAPON, AND BEING STILL ALIVE!!!! YOU MUST BE SO POWERFUL ONE FOR SUCH A STRANGE AND DIFFICULT  ACHIEWEMENT !

Thirdly: WISH TO PRAISE YOUR PARENTS FOR GIVING YOU SUCH AN AMAZING NAME! My first daughter will be Lea, for the sure!

Fourthly: YOU CAN POST HERE ABOUT NEGLECTED CHIMNEYS AT THE HIGHEST POINTS OF HIMALYS - AND YOU WILL MATCH THE SUBJECT.

I hope our senior members didn`t plane to start any MLM with this cannibalistic stuff, because seems you have prevented them.

I`ll try to consider you as a HUMAN just on behalf you teach us here, that we are what we eat.

OMG!!!!

I am scared of being puzzled with this Adland.

Does anyone know who is here fish, man, candidate for USA president, who is praying, who is whom offending, praising, eating .....

LOL, until I became The King ... all things were in order.

Then came Mattias ... and all has been messed up :) ...

That must be surely because we praised Peter too much, and all of us just admire him.

Hope you have anything to say for your own defense, dear T - Senior of The Gang of Meshuganehs.

Still under 21, Sincerely Yours

Luka

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2008 7:18:15 AM

Meshugeneh Friend Good News,

Lia has joined our ranks. Her first post shows she definitely has the meshugeneh qualities necessary to be a member of our world.

I recommend that she immediately start her "On The Job Training". She is so fortunate that she lives and works in close proximity to my secret weapon that I believe that she can be trained and accepted as a full member in our ranks tout suite.

Any topic seems to be on topic here. Don't ask too many questions though cos we have a history of not answering them. Check the over 1600 questions Lilly hasn't answered yet. Has she defected????? So talk away and have fun.

Now this is a serious one.

And then you asked: I'm confused:

????????? If I eat humans I`m HUMAN??????

Good question and that made me think of another one. We all know what Count Dracula eats and drinks. Does that make him a bloody mess???

Ponder that one.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!