Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/30/2008 6:04:46 AM

Hi Branka,

Good morning to you too my meshugeneh friend. Sorry to hear that work is ruining your day of laziness.

I will be on the lookout for our wayward Doc. Saw her earlier in her "business" thread with the prayer man. Hope she'll find time to visit with her meshugeneh family.

I'm happy that you're giggling away but this time I couldn't figure out your meaning even with my "genial chess mind".

I will watch out for the bees visiting my flowers and and buzz em back to their hive.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2008 6:13:38 AM

Why hello there Meshugeneh Doc,

Yes the spirit of the meshugenehs is good and even though you've been absent for soooooo long we still remember you. You're lucky we're meshugenehs and Ts other wise we'd forget you like Mike forgets his name.

Can't wait to have you back and hear your words of meshugeneh wisdom. :)

I am waiting verrrrry patiently for the responsible and good girl. ;)

cool graphic

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2008 12:48:18 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2008 7:12:04 AM

Pumpkin

Hello T-MESHUGANEH TEAM ;-)

Trick O’Treater

I see you made a step forward since I couldn't get in here! Beside, SEROTONIN, ENDORPHIN now a change of behavior and "mealing" customs?! ... CANNIBALISM!

... why would this in English be with 2 N-s?! ...

... first I was to post about CANNIBALISM ... "Giving cannibalism a human face" .... but better something about its advantages!?!
Crazy
(only for people with strong spirit! ... but Ts SHOULD BE! Shouldn't they?)

Scared 1

Lets be honest, in these dark days Human beings are the biggest problem we've got. They are terrified of their own economy. They fear the wrath of their all-knowing governments and even worse: they're eating all of our food!!

So what better way to solve all of the worlds problems then to simply eat the rest of the Humans?

1. Food: By eating large portions of our population we've not only added a delicious new cultural dish to our pitifully small domestic menu, but we've also added a huge new commodity of consumer foods to our economy and global stock.

2. Economy: Not only would the price of less tasty foods go down and become entirely affordable but with more and more people being BBQ'd and baked on a regular basis we would quickly see a drop in the demand for oil because eaten people can't drive cars. Clearly this would make the price of gas ever-more-reasonable.

3. War: After adopting this new tradition we essentially have won all future wars. No nation or faction is crazy enough to pick a fight with the cannibal nation who consumes their adversaries in a multitude of scrumptous meals and snacks.
Cheers
... without pics as I have mercy of our visitors! :-)

Wish you all a wonderful HALLOWEEN
Vampire
MummyAnamariaKisses

+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2008 7:13:34 AM
I found a great TaToo! Just suitable for us:

Don't you think?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!