Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: SIMPLY, AND AT NO COST - BE HEALTHY LOSING WEIGHT !!!!
10/27/2008 1:41:00 AM

Hello Mike,

You call that pressure????? Just wait till you get the "benefits of the wealth sharing" of the new messiah (according to Farrakhan). You just might not be on his list that will receive their share of the unearned "wealth". He's got all those illegal aliens he's got to take care of first.

Now down to business. Unless I'm seriously mistaken you just threatened us the T - Meshugeneh team to death by poisoning!!!!!!! Your plan is diabolical and not meshugeneh. Using soiled underwear, that crushed apples, grapes and who knows what else to ferment wine and we/me will get the first glass. Diabolical!!!!!!

We need an urgent meeting to decide if to deploy our secret weapon immediately or to give him another chance. I am waiting for your urgent reply T - Meshugeneh team. Another thought to ponder. This guy goes around with a garbage can all the time. WHY?????? Will he add its contents into the poisonous wine too????

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/27/2008 9:04:50 PM

Hi Good T People

Dear Mike,

Research has presented the following conclusions:

Laughter reduces serum cortical.

Laughter increases imunoglobin A.

Laughter increases tolerance to pain.

Laughter increases heart rate, pulse rate, and "juggles" the internal organs.

To my knowledge, there is no research that indicates that Endorphins are secreted during the “juggling” of the grapes in underwear. Perhaps Dr Lilli can enlighten us here. It would be of assistance if you could document all sensations, you experience along with times and places until said underwear is kapoot.

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/HAss/Endorphins1.jpg

The term "endorphin" as a combination of two words: endogenous morphine. Basically, endorphins are the body's naturally made morphine. So yeah it feels good!!

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/HAss/lgSelfPortrait3.jpg

Creating Endorphins….Gerri

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 6:02:41 AM

Dearest Gerri,

If I were not too sad because Joe is so long so far away, reading your post, I could be the most efficient producer of endorphin today !

Poor Mike Hanes ... Hope he will not ask Peter to loan him his secret weapon to kill me. Actually man never intended to become a terrorist! It took a little time, but I found his own words about his names, underwear, grapes etc ...

Person of the Week
Top 100 Poster
Open Web Page
Total Posts: 1354
Re: FRIENDS COME TOGETHER
Posted: 10-21-2008 06:51 AM
Walking Garbage CanHi,
 My name is Michael James Caron (Mike). When I was younger I thought my last name was Hanes, but my mother started buying a new brand of underwear for me to wear.  They had grapes, apples, and so forth, so for the longest time when people asked my last name I refused to tell them. 
Embarrassed

Branka

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 10:08:01 AM
Hello my crazy  family and all that have ventured into the zone of giggles,grins and insanity!

I see the funny farm continues and thus is spreading! I believe this has mutated !

My phone line went down possibly a terrorist attack from long distance maybe it fell off the pole from all the laughter it felt every time I visited this thread.

I see the secret weapons are in place and the diet is spreading . will this go global ? No questions have been answered for our senior t Peter. Lilly must be hiding behind the gypsum now .. her lips no longer attached to it or has she eaten through it, so many questions, so few answers!

Mike is making wine? I always have wondered what else was in that trash can .. Mike that isn't kosher so I don't think I will have any. Peter I am sure you will not be drinking the first glass. It will never make it through customs and surly will be said a weapon of mass destruction or even worse!

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2008 11:09:47 AM

O GEKETA, DA LI TI JE DOBRO???

I HAD TO ASK YOU THAT IN SERBIAN! JUST BECAUSE THIS QUESTION IS NOT FOR THE PUBLIC USE :).

There`s no gypsum in this world to help me after reading this your post!

It`s great to be an international terrorist ... At the times of too big density, it`s easier to describe it just in a few native words  :)  ...

AH MIKE! OH VINE! AHUHOH, THE FIRST GLASS OF IT !!!

AUH BRANKA - SIGN OUT RATHER THAN PERISH !

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!